Obi-Wan Kenobi

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I heard there's a leaked ending out there... I have avoided any time of "areas" online that would be discussing this but I'm curious if this is it:

Reva is the little padawan (don't think this is too prescient) and she's a quisling; joining the inquisitors to get TO Vader as she knows it was him the whole time (like Agatha!) and her capture of ObiWan is how she will get an audience with him to do so. She dies protecting Obi-Wan and fighting Vader.

I know at least ONE of you has heard of this leak and knows. Is this what it is? T or F ??? (if F, I don't want to know details how I got it wrong! Just a simple F is great, thanks in advance!)

My own predictions of what I think will happen is now a leak when in reality the person who confirms or denies it should spoil THEIR results. Unreal.

You heard it folks... no more "I wonder if this will happen next" talk without spoiler tags.

I thought you quit the forums, fag

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I heard there's a leaked ending out there... I have avoided any time of "areas" online that would be discussing this but I'm curious if this is it:

Reva is the little padawan (don't think this is too prescient) and she's a quisling; joining the inquisitors to get TO Vader as she knows it was him the whole time (like Agatha!) and her capture of ObiWan is how she will get an audience with him to do so. She dies protecting Obi-Wan and fighting Vader.

I know at least ONE of you has heard of this leak and knows. Is this what it is? T or F ??? (if F, I don't want to know details how I got it wrong! Just a simple F is great, thanks in advance!)

My own predictions of what I think will happen is now a leak when in reality the person who confirms or denies it should spoil THEIR results. Unreal.

You heard it folks... no more "I wonder if this will happen next" talk without spoiler tags.
i only saw leaks for the overall summary of the show and the ending. if anything i guessed befotre the ending comes out right thats purely luck or me getting theories from Screen Crush which is the only thing i watch about these movie/tv shows plot meanings/theories.

the thing about Reva that people are noticing, i have seen discussed in other places. its not very hard to miss since there arent many other characters on this show who have lines or "moments".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Haven't loaded this up yet but if that is real... Clearly they aren't trying to catch her. Best they could come up with is have a little girl run away and her dads pretend they can't catch her? Is the rest of the show like this?

I mean thats the most extreme example from first 2 episodes, but yeah, the rest of the show isnt much better

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Haven't loaded this up yet but if that is real... Clearly they aren't trying to catch her. Best they could come up with is have a little girl run away and her dads pretend they can't catch her? Is the rest of the show like this?
Nah, the Leia chase stuff is definitely the worst of it. There's a few other chase scenes almost equally cringe. The action in general is just not well choreographed. Rather similar to Boba fatt, which had a lot of awkward fight scenes.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
the thing about Reva that people are noticing, i have seen discussed in other places. its not very hard to miss
Ya, I mean... I don't think the idea that Reva is the black padawan is prescient or requiring spoilers... it's self-evident to anyone with over 85-IQ, but is my take T or F based on what you heard elsewhere? (don't forget to spoiler it for the snowflakes [or just PM me a simple letter, thx Chuk! {one of the good ones} ] ).

I'm not trying to hear the actual spoiler, fyi, I'm just curious if my prediction aligns with the (supposed) actual leak out there... and the reason is; I just think Star Wars under Disney has 0 creativity without ol' Georgie-boy.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is really how it all feels since Disney started making these TV shows. All these SW TV shows have cartoonish, paint-by-number plots. The characters are all 2 dimensional and have no depth. I'll give them credit for keeping up the level of SFX and set designs but the rest of it is just so... amateurish. There's just no better way to describe it.
Don't lump F&F in with the KKK you fuckhead.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy

pretty much my exact guess for how the plot was going to go. hack fraud modern writers are so predictable if that is legit how it ends up going.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If anyone thinks the GI is dead they obviously haven't watch trailers or seen all the photos of him on set

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anyone thinks the GI is dead they obviously haven't watch trailers or seen all the photos of him on set
...or watched the show that takes place 4 years in the future that features him as the main antagonist of Season 1?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Nah, the Leia chase stuff is definitely the worst of it. There's a few other chase scenes almost equally cringe. The action in general is just not well choreographed. Rather similar to Boba fatt, which had a lot of awkward fight scenes.
was boba fett any good ?

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
No. Mando season 3 is hidden in it though, so there’s some must watch stuff if you like mando
I watched some of mandalorian , OBI series has me back wanting to watch Star Wars again. That said if we don’t get Vader kicking ass for significant screen time I will be back on the Star Wars is dead train .

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This just made me want to play more Star Wars video games and forget this streaming shit or any of the new movies exist.

I then tried to play Jedi Fallen Order again only to have to use wind chimes to roll giant jedi marbles around and then get buttfucked by spacemountaingoats.

Star Wars is dead.

• 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rebels was awesome, miss me some Kanan. Disney needs to stop this woke shit and give us some Revan

spronk

FPS noob
reva is only 1 letter from revan ok

lol

0g4h97969h291.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This just made me want to play more Star Wars video games and forget this streaming shit or any of the new movies exist.

I then tried to play Jedi Fallen Order again only to have to use wind chimes to roll giant jedi marbles around and then get buttfucked by spacemountaingoats.

Star Wars is dead.
Someone call Ravensoft, we need Jedi Outcast 4.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

Star Wars is dead.
first time GIF