Obi-Wan Kenobi

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The goal for Ingram was not only to create an amazing look, but also to create a look that kids who resemble her could easily emulate. "Part of that conversation when I was talking to Deb and our hair department head was really that I wanted kids to be able to have the opportunity with their own hair at Halloween," she said. "And that's huge If you look at all the kids of color or Black kids with kinky hair. When they want to be Elsa [from Frozen] for Halloween, they can be Elsa, but they got to put on a blond wig. [Now] there are so many kids that'll be able to wear their hair at Halloween, and I think that's going to be really exciting as well."

Now that Reva has made her debut in two tailers for the series, that impact is finally starting to be felt, and starting to sink in for the star, as she told EW when we caught up with her recently.

"I know it's going to mean a lot to a lot of people," Ingram says of playing such a prominent role in the Star Wars franchise. "It's important that when we turn on the TV, we see the world that we live in reflected back to us in what we're seeing. Representation is so important, and I feel so blessed that I get to be the vehicle that this character comes forth through. I am not worthy."

And now that fans have seen the look, the cosplaying has already begun. "Oh, it's wild," Ingram says. "I've already started getting different DMs from fans who've started building out their costumes already. It's hard to wrap my brain around."

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yes turning on the tv and watching space wizards do wizard things reflects the world I live in. Fucking Jogger Plato.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
reva is only 1 letter from revan ok

lol

0g4h97969h291.jpg

Isn't he Anakin's step brother? Not actually blood related?

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Just watched E1,2. This shit is bad. As most have commented here, dumb as shit chase scenes. I have no issue with the inquisitor , setting aside her absolute retarded woke interviews talking about black girl hair. My problem is she absolutely sucks as an actor. So far her emotional range is "bored anger". But hell she's a black woman so thats all you need for hollywood these days.

This just seems cookie cutter. Let's make our Disney+ star wars story, this time about Obi, Leia ...swap out mando and baby yoda in the template. It will probably be satisfactory, I just wish they broke the mold here and made it look/feel NOT like the last two Disney+ star wars shows.

spronk

FPS noob
Yes, Owen's father bought Shmi from Watto and freed her.

and then promptly lost her to the sand people who raped and murdered her. but don't worry, boba fett hung out with some more chill sand people who probably didn't murder any moisture farmers

if owens' dad had more and better guns instead of that weird ass musket luke carried around, maybe Darth Vader would never have been born. high caliber, automatic guns prevent Sith Lords from being created

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just wish they broke the mold here and made it look/feel NOT like the last two Disney+ star wars shows.
The last time the KKK decided to break the mold we got the sequels. You should be thrilled that they're trying to at least somewhat copy the F&F formula.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The last time the KKK decided to break the mold we got the sequels. You should be thrilled that they're trying to at least somewhat copy the F&F formula.

No, TFA was a remake of ANH. And then creative control got given to Johnson who decided to both shit on the franchise and the previous movie. Nothing to do with KK except for her being a retard

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if we get some Yoda cave action , in EU I think he killed some dark Jedi baddie there or something…..hmm maybe they will do a Yoda series. Would like to see what the muppet is up to at this time of obi series.

Oldbased

> Than U
People who don't get into all the diversity and woke shit( blind to it all it seems ) say this is the best Star Wars series yet.
Probably be fall/winter before I go to set up a free month account to see it, but take it for what it's worth.
Normies think it is awesome.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No, TFA was a remake of ANH. And then creative control got given to Johnson who decided to both shit on the franchise and the previous movie. Nothing to do with KK except for her being a retard

Head of story was fired after the TLJ backslash.

The firing was done by KK.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
More cum filled dog shit from the wonder-bread faggots at Disney. Quelle surprise

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is just one of those shows you dredge through 60-80% okay-to-meh stuff, cringe through 19% bottom-tier garbage shit and then get that 1% OH SHIT moment where you KNOW Obi is going to light his saber up and slice through 10-20 fucking people and you're going to go "oh, okay. Yeah that's good." Will it redeem the entire season? No. But when it builds up to that moment and it happens you'll feel REAL good for like 20 seconds.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is just one of those shows you dredge through 60-80% okay-to-meh stuff, cringe through 19% bottom-tier garbage shit and then get that 1% OH SHIT moment where you KNOW Obi is going to light his saber up and slice through 10-20 fucking people and you're going to go "oh, okay. Yeah that's good." Will it redeem the entire season? No. But when it builds up to that moment and it happens you'll feel REAL good for like 20 seconds.
we never got that from Boba Fett. the most baddest ass thing he did in the finale, riding his Rancor around to slap his dick on the table, they still fucked that shit up because they had to make it about Baby Yoda calming the Rancor down when the it went King Kong apeshit. they totally took away Boba's moment and now i have negative feelings about that entire series. they couldnt even give him the legit kill of that gunslinger alien because his heartbeep meter is still going. Disney is their own worst enemy, they want you to watch their shit, but they dont really want you to enjoy it. they just want you to keep watching and paying.