Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Show sucks
Too succinct. Instead, let's waste our lives by posting for 50 pages about how much it sucks because of costume decisions and laser gates.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You faggots are arguing about a fucking paper cut when the patient has a sucking chest wound.
1655155229931.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
To succinct. Instead, let's waste our lives by posting for 50 pages about how much it sucks because of costume decisions and laser gates.
Don't put that fucking laser gate in the same category as the costume nitpicking. The laser gate was fucking retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe they needed the gate open to drive the truck through and in a deleted scene OB1 discovers that the truck was destroyed in the blaster fight, so they are forced to walk.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Too succinct. Instead, let's waste our lives by posting for 50 pages about how much it sucks because of costume decisions and laser gates.
Just be happy no one argued about the color of the laser gate.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm ready to be crucified by this place, but I don't hate this show. The little girl (Leia) sucks, and watching her run makes me cringe. But the show is ok. I also don't hate black crucifier lady.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm ready to be crucified by this place, but I don't hate this show. The little girl (Leia) sucks, and watching her run makes me cringe. But the show is ok. I also don't hate black crucifier lady.
No hate except that you are a modern Star Wars fan.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I ain't mad at that.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well Chow aced that shit.

Why we can't have the consistency, I don't know. But kudos on delivering some really good action sequences. The Vader felt right this time. Looks like a strong finish for this mini series.

Mandalorian-tier performance from Deborah Chow.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well Chow aced that shit.

Why we can't have the consistency, I don't know. But kudos on delivering some really good action sequences. The Vader felt right this time. Looks like a strong finish for this mini series.

Mandalorian-tier performance from Deborah Chow.
i would agree, except the choreography was fucking retarded. they are 3 feet away trying to shoot somebody. and the one scene from T2 with Sand slut was super cringe.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i would agree, except the choreography was fucking retarded. they are 3 feet away trying to shoot somebody. and the one scene from T2 with Sand slut was super cringe.

I just accepted it's a "comic book" drawing, that somehow moves-- in terms of the combat. It's the only way to watch the way they do action in Obi-wan.

Thinking of it as still cutscenes. When the 3 feet away thing happens its because 2 pages are adjacent to each other and weren't supposed to be.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just accepted it's a "comic book" drawing, that somehow moves-- in terms of the combat. It's the only way to watch the way they do action in Obi-wan.

Thinking of it as still cutscenes. When the 3 feet away thing happens its because 2 pages are adjacent to each other and weren't supposed to be.
i guess i was expecting something coherent. its really lame that it took them 5 episodes to get to the sole purpose of this show.