Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1.92 star(s) Rating: 1.92/5 13 Votes
Title: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Cast: Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen, James Earl Jones

Overview: Centers on Obi-Wan Kenobi 10 years after the end of the Clone Wars, where he faced his greatest defeat; the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The disappoint was real when I read Hayden Christensen, could still be good

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ewan McGregor will make this good, despite Hayden being a part of it. Hopefully his role is small.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's gotta be flashbacks unless season 1 is going to be set between episodes 2 and 3. I doubt they'd pay hayden just to put him in a suit and let JEJ do his lines.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I certainly hope so but seems odd to attach his name to it if he wasn't going to be doing anything new for it. It reads like him doing new parts for the show.

Star Wars prequel stars Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen are already aboard for the series, which McGregor recently teased was getting underway in the spring.

EDIT

It was such an incredible journey playing Anakin Skywalker. Of course, Anakin and Obi-Wan weren’t on the greatest of terms when we last saw them… It will be interesting to see what an amazing director like Deborah Chow has in store for us all. I’m excited to work with Ewan again. It feels good to be back.

He is definitely doing something. Hopefully just scenes without the helmet and nothing more

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Christensen may not ever be up for an acting award, but he really isn't as bad as the terrible writing and direction of the prequels made him seem.

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Christensen may not ever be up for an acting award, but he really isn't as bad as the terrible writing and direction of the prequels made him seem.
Yeah, I've said it in a bunch of these Star Wars threads that even McGregor and Neeson couldn't save the shit writing so not sure what some average actor is going to do.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
maybe so but why would you want any scenes of him rather then JEJ being Darth Vader? I don't want a Darth Vader without his helmet BS show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it would be bs. His wounds should be way too fresh to remove the helmet.

I'm betting on constant flashbacks like in kung fu. Still new scenes but not in current time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The prequels made Natalie Portman look like a shit actor. I'm pretty sure outside of the Thor movies we know that's not true.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The prequels made Natalie Portman look like a shit actor. I'm pretty sure outside of the Thor movies we know that's not true.
she was better in Leon than she was in V For Vendetta. Hugo Weaving stole that movie.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If there is no JEJ, this show is dead in the water. I like Ewan but not enough for some fucked up version of Vader.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database