Obi-Wan Kenobi

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He liked the idea of OWK, but hated Lucas' nonexistant direction. He has a giant pile of money and is dating this hag

View attachment 351568
hags go with the money. Harvey Weinstein had finer pussy than any of us can ever imagine.
he was one of the very few good things in the prequels so hopefully with proper direction and writing he can enjoy himself this time
who is writing this show? Lucasfilm Story Group?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He liked the idea of OWK, but hated Lucas' nonexistant direction. He has a giant pile of money and is dating this hag

View attachment 351568

A New Hope and the OT was the same way. Mark Hamill said George Lucas reaction to script disputes and concerns was "It's just a movie".

He's a lackadaisical director.

This has been corroborated by the OT cast, and the Prequel cast.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Well, he did mine a lot of comedy out of it back in the day ;)

To be fair, I imagine all those lizard-riding and alien-stadion mass-lightsaber battle scenes etc.. must've been pretty wild if you're just standing in a green room trying to act them out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
A New Hope and the OT was the same way. Mark Hamill said George Lucas reaction to script disputes and concerns was "It's just a movie".

He's a lackadaisical director.

This has been corroborated by the OT cast, and the Prequel cast.

I mean, the man grew up loving cheesy serials that made soap operas look like they had good acting. He's always been more concerned about theatrics and sets and the technical aspect than the 'drama' or human element.

His calling was never to be a director, or writer--it was always special effects and set design.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
You seriously think she looks like a hag? There must be supermodels falling out the windows where you live.
rg.gif

• 1Salty

spronk

FPS noob

they started filming a few days ago, i think the pic on the right is his robe

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
pic on the right is from the last shot of Revenge of the Sith. I'd expect there to be a recognizable change in his gear since the show is placed 10 years from that shot.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
kinda funny now to think that he went from looking like he did to looking like Alec Guinness in 19 years lol. Tatooine must age you like a sonofabitch. only 4 years off from it actually being 19 years since ROTS came out.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
It is certainly an interesting case study of the difference how individuals of a certain age appear then versus now.

Fadaar

That guy
So just because I was curious (and bored): Alec Guinness was 63 when Star Wars came out, Ewan is 50 right now. For being 50 he looks pretty damn good, don't see him aging that harshly in 13 years.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hoping its a more traditional drama and storytelling and much less Mandalorian.

• 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
who is the writing team? Favraue and Feloni or the Lucasfilm story group?
From what I can find, it's one guy, after the first guy was fired by Kennedy for an actual reasonable reason (his story was basically the same as the story in Mando), although his writing /producing credits aren't exactly spectacular. Deborah Chow is the director, who I believe got the job on the recommendation of Favreau and Feloni after her work on Mando.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So just because I was curious (and bored): Alec Guinness was 63 when Star Wars came out, Ewan is 50 right now. For being 50 he looks pretty damn good, don't see him aging that harshly in 13 years.
I just watched all his appearances on Craig Ferguson last night. Damned good stuff there. Thanks youtube!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Young Leia cast, Inquisitor casting seems confirmed, and 3PO and R2 rumored for some sort of appearance is the latest.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
huh i had no idea Aunt Beru from the prequels was in that weird hollywood sex cult thing, but she helped take em down! then she got burned to a crisp by Stormtroopers, who were probably Scientologists

she will be playing Beru Lars again in the Obi-Wan TV show, alongside Joel Edgerton who played Owen Lars

spronk

FPS noob
obi wan also wrapped filming season 1 last week apparently

it should air sometime in spring 2022, not sure exactly what the shoot and release schedule is between Ahsoka, Obi Wan, Mandalorian season 3, and anything else going on

• 1Like