spronk

FPS noob
exac3mhdtt591.jpg

• 16Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 16 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She isn't a threat to him. She can now just wallow in her failure for the rest of her miserable life, go to the jedi and try and make amends and just be hunted by the inquisitors, or try to come back at Vade and just die in a real lightsaber fight.

Leaving her alive is more humiliating than killing her.

This. It's beneath him to bother any further unless she presses the issue. She has no standing.

She's not a nemesis to Vader. She's nothing. It's like a bug u just slap away. Her importance and her quest is all in her own head, nobody else gives a fuck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This. It's beneath him to bother any further unless she presses the issue. She has no standing.

She's not a nemesis to Vader. She's nothing. It's like a bug u just slap away. Her importance and her quest is all in her own head, nobody else gives a fuck.
except the rebels would take advantage of her high clearance information. leaving her alive is a huge liability. its just dumb writing to keep her around til the end.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
except the rebels would take advantage of her high clearance information. leaving her alive is a huge liability. its just dumb writing to keep her around til the end.

Plot armor was inevitable. If Vader doesn't off her at the end it'll be less forgivable.

spronk

FPS noob
Its weird they didn't have Reva attack while Vader was force holding the ship, its an easy out to explain why he couldn't grab the second ship - he was busy with Reva. Minor nitpick though.

did anyone else think when Reva started spinnin her blade she was gonna fly up helicopter style lol

tNRM26x.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dunno why he didn’t just finish off Reva. She literally got stabbed once as a kid and lived, why allow a repeat?
Don't see her as a threat, maybe they think she'll lead them to Kenobi somehow (tracker?), could be a dark side tainted pawn later.

This is a classic hero backstory, lots of stories to complain about if this is a problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't see her as a threat, maybe they think she'll lead them to Kenobi somehow (tracker?), could be a dark side tainted pawn later.

This is a classic hero backstory, lots of stories to complain about if this is a problem.

Vader has never had a problem killing off people who he doesn't view as a threat. Pretty much everyone below the Emperor is no threat to him. Again, it's just poor writing by people who either haven't watched, understood, or absorbed anything about the character.

Even if Vader didn't kill her, why didn't the Inquisitor guy? I mean, their sole reason for being is tracking down and killing jedi. Yet they seem so squeamish about taking life from the very first episode through to this one. He even makes reference to revenge being the fuel for his survival and then when he's standing over her wounded ass he just makes a quip and walks away... oh, the burn!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What a fucking stupid episode.

1) Vader should have been behind horrible fucking actress 3rd sister when she was speaking to Kenobi and died. The red saber should have been Vader's, then he could have said he knew all along.

2) Vader doesn't know there is a second ship behind the 1st, yet after that debacle, "I knew all along - youngling" Yeah but you fail to know there is a second ship (Which was never there when they landed anyway and the top door sealed shut)

3) After failing to open the ceiling hatch in the beginning of the episode "Well, that was underwhelming" in some gay ass whiny liberal voice. Yeah - just like this entire series butchered by Kennedy.

I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt purely because of James Earl Jones and the voice of Darth Vader and thinking that was epic and Ewan McGregor who singlehandedly is the only one giving this shithole of a series a partial saving grace - But holy fuck what in the ever living hell is this bastardization of pure driveled horseshit!

And Leia - 5 year old suddenly knows how to fix high end tech and knows her little toy had a tracking bug on it and took it off. Come on...

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jogger acting was terrible this episode, the way she scream/grunts like a female tennis player during the duel.

The only possible defence is that the direction wanted her to reflect Vader was toying with her, she was helpless and to vocalize her frustration/anger

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Jogger acting was terrible this episode, the way she scream/grunts like a female tennis player during the duel.

The only possible defence is that the direction wanted her to reflect Vader was toying with her, she was helpless and to vocalize her frustration/anger

Obviously she was behind him watching him use the force to hold back a fucking ship from taking off, crashing it to the ground, and ripping off the starboard side of the ship.

That doesn't deter her sorry ass though - she is a powerful woman no where NEAR the power of Darth Vader - COCK AND READY!

Then as she sneaks up to surprise him Assassin's creed style - she pulls a fucking Steffi Graff to alert she is there before she swings.

When I first saw the saber go through the door when that lame ass was talking to Obi Wan, I got super excited because I thought Vader was already there and not only impaled that piece of shit actress, but was blasting through the door.

Horrible writing, horrible casting outside of Vader and Obi Wan, shit tier whiny dialogue - and that little plot twist of who she was; weak as absolute fuck all. Makes it sound like she is double agenting the dark side of the force which is impossible anyway. What a shit show.