Older Anime Series Worth Watching

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that's it, Kurozuka. Thanks. It was a pretty good series if memory serves. Aimed at adults.

rrr_img_73495.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
One of my favourite little animes (only 9 episodes) isRec

Gives a pretty decent view into life in Japan that you don't get in normal animes.

calla_sl

shitlord
some of my favs that havent been listed:
violinist of hamelin
12 kokuki
here and there now and then
guren lagan!!
rahxephon
furi kuri
hajime no ippo is the best sports anime/manga for me
hunterxhunter
ruroni kenshin
full metal panic
great teacher onizuka
serial experiments lain
pretty much all the studio ghibli stuff
ghost in the shell
melody of oblivion

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Ranma 1/2 was my first and still favorite anime. Plot line is pretty retarded but it has a great balance of comedy and action.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm glad someone mentioned Ranma 1/2. I started watching it in kindergarten when it was finally being introduced in America. Downside with the English dubs is that the voice actors constantly changed. =( But, the seiyuu were good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I remember fondly an episode of Full Metal Panic, but I think it was from the 2nd series. Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. Anyway, there's an episode when the cute girl of the show was being hunted by something (I don't remember) and she suddenly becomes a badass to take on the challenge, rather than melting the way she normally does when she had the boys to rely on. I enjoyed it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If anyone finds a good page for Noien pls link, i've been wanting to rewatch that for a couple years now.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
anyone say elven lied?

trigun
cowboy bebop
full metal alchemist

first ~75ish episodes of naruto and bleach?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I remember fondly an episode of Full Metal Panic, but I think it was from the 2nd series. Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. Anyway, there's an episode when the cute girl of the show was being hunted by something (I don't remember) and she suddenly becomes a badass to take on the challenge, rather than melting the way she normally does when she had the boys to rely on. I enjoyed it.
fumoffu focus' on the slice of life, daily high school comedic romance portion of FMP, between souskae and chidori, zero continuity, only if you like to see them sorta develop.
fmp and fmp:second raid is the viewing order, however i don't remember second raid being good since that was when the manga/anime caught up so they were just trying to make bank, imo.