On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So you'd still be willing to break your hips fucking 14 year olds if it was illegal, then?
Nope of that makes sense. If you're asking if I'd fuck a 14 year old if it was legal the answer is no. I'm not attracted to them. Fucking men is legal and I don't do that either. Or fat women. Simply not attracted to them.

hazenphilly_sl

shitlord
This movie so bad. They kill the only black guy left in there stupid ass world and they dont even fight to the death. I want a fucken refund... smh

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I was walking around SF and saw this van parked. Most hilariously awesome thing, and I imagine the owner approves of Gaige's ephebophilia.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-29-at-3.05.46-PM.png

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Not in to girls who are 14 but look 16 but you are in to girls who are 16 and look 16? o_O
Name the states were 14 is legal. Oh, none? Thought so. 14 is underage no matter where you live, 16 is not. So no I'm not into underage girls. Never have been, never will be. Get over it.

I've never seen kids that young that look like 18 year olds either, but hey I'm not like you, I don't spend my time scouring the web looking for pics of 14 year old girls like you apparently do.

14 and 16 is fundamentally different even if there are 14 year olds who "look" 16. 14 year olds can't drive, they can't work, they can't be emancipated - they're still adolescents, no matter how they look.

The reason 30 states give 16 year olds the right to consent is because they're basically adults in tons of other aspects, like the facts I mentioned. 16 year olds have a lot more in common with 18 year olds than they do 14 year olds. 14 year olds do require protection from adult decisions which is why you see that on a country wide level.

It's such a weird argument. If I'd fuck a 16 year old people try to insinuate I'd fuck a 14 year old, then a 12 year old, then a newborn. To me they're as different as can be. I wouldn't fuck a man, or a donkey, or a tennis ball. Legal or not legal they're simply not on my radar. Similarly underage girls aren't on my radar either.

I don't know why these concepts are so hard to grasp.