On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Perfection
Wow, yeah that's awesome.

I googled that song/video and didn't come up with much, but I have to imagine that girl was at least 18. I hope. Anyway, just to save people some time, that guy claims the song is just about a 16-year old girl in his building that he helped out by paying her to walk his dog, and when him and his buddy were up all night writing songs she came to walk his dog and the buddy was like "Damn!" and he (Benny Mardones) said, "Hey man, she's only 16, leave her alone." So his claim is that the song is totally platonic.

Yet he goes and makes a video like that. WTF? If you're trying to claim it is platonic why are you making a video where you are creeping on an underaged girl and then making out with her on your magic carpet?

On the subject of hot girls, I won't say I wouldn't ever knock the bottom out of an 18-year old girl if I got the chance again (very unlikely at my age, which is why I'd jump at the chance...but only if she didn't talk), but I can also appreciate the older women a little better now. For example, I would TOTALLY break my hips fucking Oliver's mom on Arrow. Herp lip or not, she's a damn fine looking woman for being over 50!

Is there a greek word for that?

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, Oingo Boingo was awesome. I'd forgotten about that band. Danny Elfman played bass and he was like 19 or something.

They listened to so much Devo.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
funny-facebook-wins-fails-2.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I was going to post the Winger song "Seventeen" but it didn't fit the whole 16-year-old dynamic we've got going on in this thread. But, since any time is Winger time, here it is anyway!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't see videos, did anyone post the motley crue song yet? I think it was called "All in the name of Rock".

She's only 16, she's the reason, the reason that i can't sleep yeah.

Says to me daddy, can I have some candy, anytime you want you know you can have me.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
You've always had my support Gaige. I've met 16 year olds that were more mature than 30 year olds. There is no specific age at which someone should be allowed to consent, but it's impractical to test everyone's competence. 16 is a more common standard even in well educated and developed nations than 18 is. Paul Walker and his girlfriend met at age 33 and 16 respectively. He was considered to be a great human being and her parents approved. Every situation is different. Y'all are just white knighting losers.

For most of recorded history human women have begun reproducing before 15. We're evolved for that. Women are attracted to stable environments to rear children (rich, powerful), and men are attracted to the fertile women to impregnate (young). OMG, it's so evil that our instincts and the reality of human reproduction are in agreement. Modern society clashes with the natural state of our species by imposing extremely high education barriers to become financially self-sufficient, and children have never been more expensive than today. The immorality is the absurd cost of children and the shunning of teen mothers.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between Motley Crue and Poison if I didn't have an album cover in front of me. That entire genre is just so bad. I still think Poison is the King of the genre though.

Motley Crue just does not have a song as good as Every rose has its thorn. They just don't.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between Motley Crue and Poison if I didn't have an album cover in front of me. That entire genre is just so bad. I still think Poison is the King of the genre though.

Motley Crue just does not have a song as good as Every rose has its thorn. They just don't.
wut? If you'd rather listen to Every Rose than Looks That Kill, you're a 100% bonafide dick eating faggot.

iannis

Musty Nester
You have to consider the context of the genre. The entire genre is crazy gay and of that over produced california soft metal Poison has the absolutely gayest songs. And of those songs, Every Rose is the gayest. Those guys in Poison, I like to believe that they knew the score and that is why Every Rose even exists. They wrote the cheesiest, sappiest, most banal rock ballad they possibly could. And they NAILED it.

Those guys in Motley Crue... they really didn't know the score. They still don't know the score. But they're rich so they don't have to. I dunno what kind of drugs they were into but... organic brain damage.

Its all moderately shitty echoes of glam rock. Now K.I.S.S. or Bowie or Queen -- that's some glam rock I can get behind. Crue is a pale shadow. Shit, even Winger actually had a decent song or two for being a hair band.

Edit: Basically I don't think you can write something as bad as Every Rose on accident, where I do believe you could write every Crue song there is on accident. I think that Poison even had a pedo song of their own, but I'm not going to youtube digging for Poison songs! The NSA is watching, man.