On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

iannis

Musty Nester
rrr_img_51735.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I have no kids. I do not drink. I do not smoke. I'm not a huge fan of "going out". I love video games and the internet. I'm into cars, movies and amusement parks. Now you're saying I should change my interests so I have things in common with older people instead of finding people with common interests. Quit moving the yardstick Duppin make up your goddamn mind.
LOL

iannis

Musty Nester
So your point about needing to creep on younger girls because they share your interests was just so much bullshit?

Who's moving the goalposts now, son?
His girlfriend is actually a pair of 13 year old twins.

Final score: 3/3 Hansens, 3/3 Jacksons, and 3/3 Ginsbergs.

You're one creepy motherfucker enphowhatever guy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Duppin;476497 said:
Gaige must've taken a trip to Germany recently. Or maybe a_skeleton_03 since he seems to know a disturbing amount about international age of consent laws.

The real question is will a_skeleton_03's opinion change if his daughter hits 16 and starts posting a bunch of skanky selfies all over the internet for the 40 year olds to jerk it to?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So your point about needing to creep on younger girls because they share your interests was just so much bullshit?

Who's moving the goalposts now, son?
Nope. I just found an immature 25 year old that looks 16

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wizardhawk;476799 said:
Gaige must've taken a trip to Germany recently. Or maybe a_skeleton_03 since he seems to know a disturbing amount about international age of consent laws.

The real question is will a_skeleton_03's opinion change if his daughter hits 16 and starts posting a bunch of skanky selfies all over the internet for the 40 year olds to jerk it to?
Would any father be happy about his daughter posting skanky selfies even if it was 16 year olds were jerking to them?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Or maybe a better question. What makes 16 a better number than 18? Why not 14? Then when it's 14 everyone can say "oh, 13 is just a year younger" "oh, 12 is just a year younger" etc. etc.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I was bored waiting for the database error to get fixed on Rerolled so I thought I do some searching on this claim Gaige made way back.

Here are the results and have to confirm that Gaige did indeed say 16 years old instead of 14

ZiuyKsb.jpg

mtW6WCV.jpg

RmlHqiY.jpg

Sorry Eomer bro, you got it wrong

Doesn't make the fact that Gaige wants to break his hips fucking 16 year olds any less creepy though

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Well we all knew the evidence was unlikely when Tarrant was one of the people who "remembered".

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Gaige's "girlfriend" was 28 then and 25 now. Looks like he's getting closer to that dream!
Two different chicks. One was 28 with 4 year old twins I dated from October 2011 to October 2012 current is 25 with 2 year old twins I started dating December 15th last year.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gaige threatened to ban me on flames because i made a joke about him loving 12 year olds on flames.