On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pedo is Gaige?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Two different chicks. One was 28 with 4 year old twins I dated from October 2011 to October 2012 current is 25 with 2 year old twins I started dating December 15th last year.
Kind of hard to tell who you say you were dating in this quote.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Two different chicks. One was 28 with 4 year old twins I dated from October 2011 to October 2012 current is 25 with 2 year old twins I started dating December 15th last year.
Why you keep dating girls with twins? Waiting for their daughters to hit puberty?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What's more disturbing, that Gaige goes after single mothers with multiple kids then dumps them or that he likes 16 year olds?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
What's more disturbing, that Gaige goes after single mothers with multiple kids then dumps them or that he likes 16 year olds?
It's easy to put up with a manchild pedophile when you can't afford diapers and he lets you mooch off his rich parents.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It was mostly a joke. But sure, I'll bite.

If Duppin Were King, I'd set it at 18 everywhere, and move the drinking age to the same place. It's retarded that you can make babies three years before you can drink.

You're never going to make it 100% perfect, but my confidence level in the decision making skills of 18 year olds is a lot higher than it is in those of 16 year olds.
You're an idiot. You can make children way earlier than 18. Or even 15.

And whoever said 18 was too young for alcohol in America is also an idiot. The limit or law doesn't stop us. Or at least, it didn't stop anyone I knew growing up who wanted it. If you can vote, or choose to go and get yourself killed in the military, you should sure as fuck be able to imbibe yourself.

iannis

Musty Nester
Doesn't want kids
Keeps dating women with twins.

Completely adds up.

Stop making these women your pedo-beard you fucking degenerate

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Hmm. I'm 36 half is 18 +7 = 25 which is my gf's age. Go me, a normal person by society's standards. Yes!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You're an idiot. You can make children way earlier than 18. Or even 15.

And whoever said 18 was too young for alcohol in America is also an idiot. The limit or law doesn't stop us. Or at least, it didn't stop anyone I knew growing up who wanted it. If you can vote, or choose to go and get yourself killed in the military, you should sure as fuck be able to imbibe yourself.
People wonder why America is hitting the shitter. This is a perfect fucking example. Yes, you 'can' have a child before 15. I bet you'd do a fucking stellar job raising it too just like all the other shitheads who force their parents to raise x many more children. Also, everyone knows if you join the military you're going to get killed by 20, duh. Oh by the way, me and all my 16 year old friends like to steal alcohol and get shitfaced to prove how cool we are!

Edit: Then when we're 18 we join the tax system and everybody else gets to pay for our mistakes because life just wouldn't be fair if we had to take responsibility for the fact that we were and still are complete fucking morons with no sense of responsibility but a massive sense of entitlement, no education or intelligence but we cry about how we're just being held down by the big bad corporate monster. Raise the minimum wage, it's not fair I only make $7 an hour because i'm a dipshit, I deserve to make $70 an hour despite being a piece of shit because yea!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
People wonder why America is hitting the shitter. This is a perfect fucking example. Yes, you 'can' have a child before 15. I bet you'd do a fucking stellar job raising it too just like all the other shitheads who force their parents to raise x many more children. Also, everyone knows if you join the military you're going to get killed by 20, duh. Oh by the way, me and all my 16 year old friends like to steal alcohol and get shitfaced to prove how cool we are!

Edit: Then when we're 18 we join the tax system and everybody else gets to pay for our mistakes because life just wouldn't be fair if we had to take responsibility for the fact that we were and still are complete fucking morons with no sense of responsibility but a massive sense of entitlement, no education or intelligence but we cry about how we're just being held down by the big bad corporate monster. Raise the minimum wage, it's not fair I only make $7 an hour because i'm a dipshit, I deserve to make $70 an hour despite being a piece of shit because yea!
I'm 100% certain that is NOT why "America is hitting the shitter" since our age of first pregnancy is higher than it's ever been.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was bored waiting for the database error to get fixed on Rerolled so I thought I do some searching on this claim Gaige made way back.

Here are the results and have to confirm that Gaige did indeed say 16 years old instead of 14

Sorry Eomer bro, you got it wrong

Doesn't make the fact that Gaige wants to break his hips fucking 16 year olds any less creepy though
Damn you! Damn you to hell!

Gaige, I'm sorry. You're still creepy as fuck, but I was wrong.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I used to think x/2+7 was the lowest age you could possibly date, now I think it is the optimal age one should date.