One Piece

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
3.43 star(s) Rating: 3.43/5 7 Votes
Title: One Piece

Genre: Action & Adventure

Cast: Iñaki Godoy, Mackenyu, Emily Rudd, Jacob Gibson, Taz Skylar

Overview: A live-action pirate adventure story based on the bestselling manga by Eiichiro Oda.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well the tranbo faggots at Netflix have decided to take another big steamy shit on a beloved anime series. One Piece is getting hard jogged on. Luffy is Mexican and Usopp is Black how stunning and brave, much wow will be had. I am sure there will be some homoerotic buttfucking by episode 3 knowing how Netflix does it's thing. This is one series I wish they would leave the fuck alone.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
New trailer shows a lot more of what some of the more wacky stuff will look like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They gotta stop trying to turn anime to live action. Shit just doesn't fucking work.

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why does this mexican's accent go from brooklyn to se asian islander constantly. My god this shit fucking sucks.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This didn't need to be made. Everything about Luffy and his crew looks so much more... mundane than it should be. It just looks like mid at best cosplay, probably wouldn't even get top 3 at comic con..

Also why did they make Emily Rudd look ugly for this?

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I do find it amusing they go out of their fucking way to add every absurdity in one piece but for some reason just decided nope we're not giving Usopp a nose.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Netflix needs to stop making live action anime shit. It's only been terrible. Can't wait to see their take on Fist of the North Star.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Especially with something like One Piece. I am still jonesing for my live action Robotech though.
You mean the one anime where diversity could actually be written in and it would make sense??

I would love it as well but lets be honest about the current situation revolving around screen entertainment. I would rather wait a while longer when companies(/wave Disney) lose so much fucking money that they completely revert the system back to when the story mattered more than the message.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This looks less offensively bad than cowboy bebop......... But yea, what is netflix thinking with these abominations.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well the tranbo faggots at Netflix have decided to take another big steamy shit on a beloved anime series. One Piece is getting hard jogged on. Luffy is Mexican and Usopp is Black how stunning and brave, much wow will be had. I am sure there will be some homoerotic buttfucking by episode 3 knowing how Netflix does it's thing. This is one series I wish they would leave the fuck alone.

Oh I have dollars to donuts that Sanji and Zoro will end up fucking.....

TV show information provided by The Movie Database