Operation: Adebisi O'Mara

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Get a sign that says "this day care kicked out my kid and ripped me off" and stand out in front of her place while all her other clients are dropping off their kids and tell them what happened. Let her know that a check for $300 will instantly get rid of you.

EDIT: Also tell them that your kid caught herpes.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Get a sign that says "this day care kicked out my kid and ripped me off" and stand out in front of her place while all her other clients are dropping off their kids and tell them what happened. Let her know that a check for $300 will instantly get rid of you.

He already used up all his time off picking up his kid to begin with.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

What kind of herpes? This can go from innocent to sickeningly disturbing...

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
GOD DAMMIT ARAYSAR. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. STOP. STOP WITH THE FUCKING SIG.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why go complex. Just post something on yelp along the lines of "My kid wasnt given medicine they needed and had to go to the hospital." in more words. Whenever someone scams you, return the favor. Negative reviews wont scare people away, but blatant threats to their child's safety will make people consider the place down the road.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd move on, personally. I don't mean to be offensive but I can only imagine the kind of shit your kid pulled in the daycare to get kicked out, so I figure she earned that deposit.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why go complex. Just post something on yelp along the lines of "My kid wasnt given medicine they needed and had to go to the hospital." in more words. Whenever someone scams you, return the favor. Negative reviews wont scare people away, but blatant threats to their child's safety will make people consider the place down the road.
Sure, why shouldn't he set himself up to be sued for libel, because she lost business due to his lies? Totally AWESOME idea there bro! /highfive

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just post up the yelp address. We all leave bad reviews.. pretty much ruined at that point. Yelp is a hell of a drug. Crap on google reviews while we're there. Any time someone looks up directions or googles the name, they'll see 1 star.

iannis

Musty Nester
Demand repayment in blowjobs. At first she will be offended, but when you threaten to take her to small claims court she will buckle and agree.
Go to the daycare. Point at the cutest kid.
"I'll take that one."

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been told that I have a way with words. My reviews are scathing.

Now lets see that yelp address. I guarantee instant satisfaction.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah dog. Yelp is insane. you should see shit that happened to a shitty restaurant in arizona after gordon ramsay visited it last season. their yelp page is still a smoldering pile of negativity to this day. i will happyily yelp neg this daycare bitch for yall.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'd move on, personally. I don't mean to be offensive but I can only imagine the kind of shit your kid pulled in the daycare to get kicked out, so I figure she earned that deposit.
Good point, why isnt anyone questioning if Little Adebisi was a shithead?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good point, why isnt anyone questioning if Little Adebisi was a shithead?
Because every little kid is a shithead the moment their parents are out of the room.

That's like, her job. Dealing with little shitheads.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Because every little kid is a shithead the moment their parents are out of the room.

That's like, her job. Dealing with little shitheads.
I think that might be the actual name of the daycare. Little Shitheads Home Daycare.