Oppenheimer (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I've booked my ticket for 1pm on the 21st. Annoyingly my cinema isn't showing it on the big "xplus" screen until the evening showing

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_5858.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Some prolonged scenes to me seems like... I don't know, a few sex/relationship scenes that drag on for a few minutes each.

Near constant nudity sounds like it would be almost every time he was on film. But you're probably right that is a reference to Dr. Manhattan.
If Florence Pugh is nude for the majority of the movie I would be quite ok with that.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
If barbenheimmer is something you’re saying or following unironically then there is no way you are a net positive to the human race, the earth , or existence in any fashion

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Just got back from this. It was good but not mind blowing. Pretty straight forward film for Nolan. A very little bit of non-linear storytelling but only because the security review and senate hearings 10 years later serve as narrative. Acting was excellent with lots of recognizable faces in unexpected roles. Good sound and visuals but again, nothing mind blowing.

From the politics side; lightly anti-nuke but that's to be expected given Oppenheimer's hesitancy for a world with MAD. I thought it dealt with McCarthyism and communism pretty fairly. No idea what the racial makeup really was but there's a handful of blacks and women in places but largely unnoticeable and no black-washing of characters. R rating is for Pugh's tits which are nothing to get excited about.

• 1Like
  • 1Great Review

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got back from this. It was good but not mind blowing. Pretty straight forward film for Nolan. A very little bit of non-linear storytelling but only because the security review and senate hearings 10 years later serve as narrative. Acting was excellent with lots of recognizable faces in unexpected roles. Good sound and visuals but again, nothing mind blowing.

From the politics side; lightly anti-nuke but that's to be expected given Oppenheimer's hesitancy for a world with MAD. I thought it dealt with McCarthyism and communism pretty fairly. No idea what the racial makeup really was but there's a handful of blacks and women in places but largely unnoticeable and no black-washing of characters. R rating is for Pugh's tits which are nothing to get excited about.

Lightly anti-nuke? Meaning anti-nuclear war, which seems pretty ok?

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the facebook buzz seems to be really negative on this film. but i imagine Enola Gay fans will be swarming it. second weekend will be interesting.

• 2Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
the facebook buzz seems to be really negative on this film. but i imagine Enola Gay fans will be swarming it. second weekend will be interesting.

fair play to your commitment to this new "facebook buzz" meme you've just started rolling out. It really fits your boomer gimmick to go with anything facebook related in 2023

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
whats the buzz looking like on the radio?

• 2Worf