Orange Is the New Black

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I always thought Topher didn't get a decent shake, he is funny. That movie he made, Take Me Home Tonight, that was a cool ass movie. Kunis is good. It is becoming increasingly apparent that Prepon was super lucky she had nice titties and looked super fuckable in red hair. I don't have the energy to care about the rest of them.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I was just mad because they didn't show weather you know who got whacked.

I feel like they're trying to do a Walter White with Piper. Going from a normal girl, to seemingly becoming a monster.

iannis

Musty Nester
Probably. That whole "Prison turns people into criminals" thing. I don't really watch the show for it's insightful social commentary though. I watch it for titties, some interesting vingette stories and acting (minus piper of course) and "Yeah, they used to call me beercan back in college".

I've said that a few times IRL by this point. That's just lol.

iannis

Musty Nester
You kinda have to be dead inside to think that some of those episodes were pinching one out.

The story arc as a whole -- yeah, it was horrible. But you've got to watch this for NOT Piper.

That shit with Pennsyltucky was god damn tragic.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was really surprised at how dark that was with Pennsatucky, god damn.

The overall arc of the season, the private prison and everything that entails, was good. The Piper stuff was ok, I like seeing her go bad better than her whining all the time. I wish Alex would just die already. Enough with that shit.

Seriously, every time those two are on screen I get the urge to go get a drink or something, I just couldn't be bothered to care about their relationship drama. Same with Red and Healy. Who gives a shit? Captain Janeway deserves better than this.

The stuff with Sophia was at once unbelievable and totally believable. It seems crazy that after all that time no one came to her defense, but that does happen.

The ending was pretty stupid. All of the Norma stuff was dumb. Soso didn't even get naked. I give this season a 3/10.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Overall the season was boring, and way open ended. They should have cut out a lot of the bullshit and worked some of the story lines more

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I really wanted to see more ching-chong-chen.

I guess they're leaving it for next season. Cause she's not in that prison for ordering one single contract killing in the 80's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just finished this. Thought it was much better than the second season. I don't have a problem with Piper becoming a hard bitch. Just like Alex said. Can't show weakness otherwise you'll get run all over. I'm glad they dove even deeper into the background of different inmates and officers. Caputo might be the most sympathetic character. Just a good dude getting fucked over all the time.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This was by far the worst season of the three. Netflix originals seem to be cursed?

Caliane

Disagree. Liked this season far more then season 2. Vee was awful.

Cult thing took up too much time. went on a bit too long.
This show is at its best when humanizing the inmates. at its worst with the cartoonish plots. Vee. Pipper White. the utterly insane incompetence of the guards this season. Its one thing to show the new guards not being up to the task.. but, this absurdity would not go unnoticed. Laywers, news, etc. Any one of the crazy shit that happened this season would have caused an investigation.
what was the timeline for this? its only been like 6 months or something right?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The corporate ownership was over the top but I didn't havethatmuch of a problem with it. Privatized prisons are probably one of the biggest domestic issues we have here in the States so I'm OK with the head beating we received from the show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The corporate ownership was over the top but I didn't havethatmuch of a problem with it. Privatized prisons are probably one of the biggest domestic issues we have here in the States so I'm OK with the head beating we received from the show.
I think this was pretty much the only way to develop the prison guards and Caputo. I mean what else, would they focus on Caputo's stupid singing hobby every other episode? This was a better season than 2 b/c no Jason Biggs, holy shit, now if only we get rid of piper and prepon, we'd have a good show. I'm sure there are retards out there that actually care about their storyline, but we have other white girls to focus on.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Just turn Alex into one of those background extras in the showers walking around with their tits out, no need to get rid of her entirely. Piper on the other hand can diaf.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just powered through the 2nd and 3rd seasons of this. This show is pretty good overall. Not sure why there's as much hate for Piper and the outside stories. Piper didn't really seem that fucked up till the dirty panty business really, aside from just being naive and out of her depth. The panty business thing got pretty dark though. As stated the side characters are pretty awesome. Crazyeyes was pretty great until the whole writer thing.