Orange Is the New Black

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Larry is pretty much unusable as a character. I hope they rewrite reality. I probably won't even watch the next season.

iannis

Musty Nester
I like that Jason Biggs got a role that doesn't involve him sticking his dick in a fruit of some sort. And I think that he does a really good job with Larry, tbh. The character itself is shitty. Larry got a whole lot better in s2! He's just kind of an idiot but he is trying to mostly "do right".

Larry is one of the most believable characters in the show for me. My only real complaint is that it seems like Larry would have some cubicle-drone dayjob or he'd be working as a waiter while he tries to "figure out what it is that he wants to do" but he seems to be just unemployed and bangin around town.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I really don't see people's problem with Larry. I know a ton of guys just like him. Maybe it is something about beingtooreal or something, idk. Same with Piper, I think they have done a really good job with making her character real and not cutting corners to ensure she falls into whatever archetypal 'heroine' role they need. Instead she is pretty much a normal, self-centered, privileged white girl.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'll leave this here. Just for shits and giggles.

RGecddS.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have the same hate for everyone outside the prison(except Piper's brother of course) that most folks seem to. I just see them as another set of characters being followed, and honestly I liked Larry and what's-her-tits story this season. As for Larry's lack of a job, I get the impression that he's mostly living off daddy.

Also sweet pic Dirk, it's hilarious because Bach almost sort of sounds like Black. LOL! If my grandma was alive I'd forward the shit out of that to her!!!!!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Larry's entire purpose in s2 was to make us sympathize with Piper. He says and does the most selfish things just to contrast that Piper is less selfish than him even though she tries... Bless her heart does she try...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I really don't see people's problem with Larry. I know a ton of guys just like him. Maybe it is something about beingtooreal or something, idk.
This is exactly my problem with Larry, I know guys like him and I can't fucking stand them. Don't even want to hear them talk much less be stuck watching their stupidity and whiney cuntiness unfold time and again on a TV screen.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, but that's also what makes him a great character! You actually DO know that guy.

No one knows piper. She's contrived. She's getting a little bit better, but she's contrived.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you mean no one knows smoking hot yuppie/hipster chick who used to be an international drug mule/lesbian then that is probably true. If you mean no one knows a privileged white woman, I don't even understand you.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is exactly my problem with Larry, I know guys like him and I can't fucking stand them. Don't even want to hear them talk much less be stuck watching their stupidity and whiney cuntiness unfold time and again on a TV screen.
Yup. He's a waste of space.

iannis

Musty Nester
If you mean no one knows smoking hot yuppie/hipster chick who used to be an international drug mule/lesbian then that is probably true. If you mean no one knows a privileged white woman, I don't even understand you.
No one is -that- fucking stupid.

Oh yeah, in a 5 minute van ride my on again off again lesbian lover convinced me that not snitching and getting out of jail was the proper moral choice.

Come the fuck on.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That irritates me. Lady JUST got married. She writes about some lesbians and tells her brand new husband that she's gay now? Can't imagine what this poor fool is feeling