Oregon Fire Chief finds evidence of FBI plants in Oregon standoff

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Apparently, He found members from various government organizations pretending to to militiamen and harassing members of town in order to cause unrest. They found a group of militia men skulking around the towns armory and when questioned by local officials they found out the men worked for the FBI. The fire chief questions the chief of police and the county judge and was told to stay out of it. It looks like it's not only him as well other people in the county government are starting to corroborate him.

https://youtu.be/SB6m7x3QDAg

Oregon Fire Chief Catches FBI Agents Posing as Militia - Quits His Job in Protest | The Free Thought Project

FBI Agents Caught Posing As Militia Members To Harass Locals In Oregon | Cop Block

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wouldn't surprise me. Though I heard the fire chief abused his authority doing license plate searches? Not like that kind of shit happens every day.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wouldn't surprise me. Though I heard the fire chief abused his authority doing license plate searches? Not like that kind of shit happens every day.
I'd be surprised if that's all they did.

It's small town government, you watched Making of a Murderer? Shit makes me glad to live in a big shit hole of a city.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
In their paranoia they removed some cameras that the power company uses to monitor their equipment near the refuge, claiming they had been put there by the FBI and that they constituted an unreasonable search by the government.

One of them was finally arrested by Oregon State Police for driving a government vehicle in town that had been reported stolen.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
In their paranoia they removed some cameras that the power company uses to monitor their equipment near the refuge, claiming they had been put there by the FBI and that they constituted an unreasonable search by the government.

One of them was finally arrested by Oregon State Police for driving a government vehicle in town that had been reported stolen.
Wait who did those? This is like keeping track of the British parliament at this point.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Apparently, He found members from various government organizations pretending to to militiamen and harassing members of town in order to cause unrest. They found a group of militia men skulking around the towns armory and when questioned by local officials they found out the men worked for the FBI. The fire chief questions the chief of police and the county judge and was told to stay out of it. It looks like it's not only him as well other people in the county government are starting to corroborate him.

https://youtu.be/SB6m7x3QDAg

Oregon Fire Chief Catches FBI Agents Posing as Militia ??" Quits His Job in Protest | The Free Thought Project

FBI Agents Caught Posing As Militia Members To Harass Locals In Oregon | Cop Block
this stops being shocking once you realize how the feds run their informant networks.

I was disappointed that (T)Error didn't get nominated for the Oscars this year but if you get a chance you should definitely catch it.

It shows an FBI paid informant (who has five convictions under his belt) going through an assignment to entrap a Terror suspect. You can easily see how the Feds would be using guys like this dude to build a prosecution on every militia member there.

It's a shocking look at how the sausage is made----and it's infinitely worse than you could imagine.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I am dumber for reading this thread.

And the guy above me who uses Hollywood movies as his inside source. You guys are fucking retarded. It's a fire chief in Oregon. 50 bucks says he's a klan member or anti government himself.

The really good news is the millions of criminals each year who are paid for information, or for future information are now part of a grand government conspiracy.

I remember when I was 16 the guy I bought dime bags from in Pomona claimed he couldn't ever be arrested because he cooperates. Even gets paid. This thread will have "Limpy" as the FBI Director in a few pages.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been a standing joke for years/decades now. At the klan/militia meeting there is 1 klansman and 2 FBI agents, 2 ATF agents, etc...

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
*sniff*, RIP tarp meme man. He was clearly a man longing for the sweet release of death, and got his wish at last.

I hope as he bled out he realized he was the only idiot who went through with the whole martyr thing while the rest are scrambling to ask the internet for money to pay their lawyers.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
This is it. This is the most retarded thing we will witness in our lifetimes.

We can shut off the internet now.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've never messed with live videos before. Are they always this shitty and unreliable? Everytime he does a new one I get nothing.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Naw, the guy streaming is just a retard. He keeps doing a "reset" on the stream and then it pops up at a new url.

The new one that I just edited in just died too. Anyways not a lot going on.

edit: and they turned it off now saying its compromising them and giving away their whole plan, lol