Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi Ossoi was probably fasting, 50-50?

I nearly called this out for being ridiculous, however, I flew home today and my last meal was at roughly 1am-2am. Weighed myself today and I was 76kg, was 73.5kg on Thursday and since then had two heavy nights of drinking and relaxed my diet for the first time since I was away - 3 ubereats orders yesterday.

I know that (hopefully) 2kg of that increase is just water from increased carb intake, but the whole time I was away I was maintaining 72-74kg.

I have to quarantine for 10 days so just did a garden workout, it's 2115 and I haven't ate yet so will try and push for a 24 hour fast - not because I think there's any magic to it, I just want to get back to as close my pre holiday condition as I'm going away again in 3 weeks and it's stupid how much attention I get walking around like an Adonis at fetish parties.

Just on Saturday alone:

a) the bouncer said "you're in good shape but you looked better a few weeks ago"

b) the barmaid of a club I went to once previously remembered my drinks order.

c) someone at a fetish party for the first time asked if she could stroke my arm because she wanted to "explore boundaries".

d) I also had a lengthy conversation with someone whose fetlife profile said she was into orgies and group sex, who also told me her aspergers son hits her hard enough to leave bruises. Ok then bitch, what are you doing at a fetish party at 3am?

e) another aspiring/wannabe Domme who I've barely spoke to, told me via instagram she "likes me a lot" and wants to hang out

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1628541450630.png

Everything is coming up Milhouse Ossoi Ossoi , good for you! I’d go with the bartender, knowing your drink order is one step from a serious relationship. Double date with the arm stroking lady, she’s probably thirsty too if you know what I mean. Cuck the bouncer, he deserves it. Bruised ladies are hot, put another retard in her, double the effect! Then chillax with the wannabe afterwards, all work and no play makes Ossoi a dull boy, you know?

Tell us about your Sunday?

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
June 2019 to today, my friend billed $399k via Onlyfans, $300k net.

$28k of that was from tips, so people paying extra in addition to their subscription

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
June 2019 to today, my friend billed $399k via Onlyfans, $300k net.

$28k of that was from tips, so people paying extra in addition to their subscription
Nice bro! How much did you make for staring in her content? 150k?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've been home since 9th August and despite dieting, tracking calories, lifting 6x a week and getting average 12k steps a day - my weight has stayed at 73.5kg.

I go away again on Saturday and have a fetish party in the evening, so I wanted to have shed the holiday weight. So since Monday I've been running the Lyle McDonald Protein Sparing Modified Fast. All you eat is lean meat, in my case chicken breast, with no added fat sources and carbs from veg only.

Protein of 250-300g. Macros look like 20g carbs, 20g fat.

Haven't felt different in gym so far, but my legs feel very very heavy.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Candy Mountain GIF by Wengie

What’s your favorite candy, Ossoi Ossoi ? Carbs are good for you.

Have you read the weight loss thread?

Carbs don't make you fat. But getting to single digit body fat will usually require reducing carbs in some days, not all, and having a refeed or two per week (last week I had a box of marshmallow fruit loops)

I'm doing an extreme 20g, 20g carbs/fat diet for 5 days. Even if I didn't have a holiday deadline of Saturday, the longest Lyle McDonald suggests someone this lean to run the diet for is 2 weeks

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How’s it going, Ossoi Ossoi - any updated from the latest party?

Date was 75 minutes late to the restaurant because she had a pro Domme session before

At the party, I was speaking to her and noticed she was using someone as a chair. I had to intervene and tell the guy, a submissive wearing a full, black leather mask, to fuck off, because she said he got too touchy feely and wouldn't back off

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Cringe

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also, it's amazing the difference good lighting makes. I was stressing about being 2kg heavier,, hence the extreme diet.

On Friday I decided to follow a similar approach to the night before a body building show. After four days low carb I loaded up on 350g carbs, same again on day of party. The carbs would go straight to my muscles and make them look fuller.

Oh, also at the party, the dog fucker asked if I was ready to apologise for kicking her out. I didn't get into it, didn't tell her she was crazy or that I had a two hour recording of her drunk ranting. I just said "no"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
"There will always be men who cry out to be slaves, as you do now. With no love, no comfort, no spiritual succor, no self-actualization, no hope, the last resort of the low creature is to make oneself prey to that which is bigger than itself. 'Use me', they will scream. 'Find value in this body, for there is no spirit. Put me to your ends! Have me, O God, consume me, justify this empty flesh with your desire to possess it!'

What lord has use for an empty thing like you, numbered as you are in your millions?

Their suffering will be equal to their absolute uselessness in the field, the home, in the fraternity of true human spirit. A quivering bolus of meat and emissions that writhes, seizes, expires. Your emptiness will flow into all emptiness. The only witness to this life of horror will be empty air and cold screens, and you, alone in that locked room that nobody will ever enter. They -- you -- will go to the earth as you arose from it, in embrace of your only conceivable use, fulfillment found in the bowels of worms.

'Eat me up, world, then shit me out.' It will, boy. You will get what you are asking for. You will be no more, never again, gone."

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I need to call out Lanx Lanx Apart from being a shitty mod, for criticizing my hair

The reality is, I'm not sure what's in better shape compared to other men my age: my physique or my hair

My younger friends are jealous that my hairline is barely receding, and the people that cut my hair always comment on how thick and luscious it is

Don't get me wrong, Tony Leung is great and Infernal Affairs was one of my favourite movies (but I don't think it's aged well)

But, whilst watching the movie yesterday I couldn't help but compare myself to the lead actor - nothing special looks wise and my body is better than his

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I need to call out Lanx Lanx Apart from being a shitty mod, for criticizing my hair

The reality is, I'm not sure what's in better shape compared to other men my age: my physique or my hair

My younger friends are jealous that my hairline is barely receding, and the people that cut my hair always comment on how thick and luscious it is

Don't get me wrong, Tony Leung is great and Infernal Affairs was one of my favourite movies (but I don't think it's aged well)

But, whilst watching the movie yesterday I couldn't help but compare myself to the lead actor - nothing special looks wise and my body is better than his
Dude you have flat Asian hair. It’s disgusting.