Outer Range

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pacing is weird and there are just too many weirdos in this show. Too many of the characters are loony bin material. Makes it hard to take the show seriously.
The whole western trope of family vs family could have been left out completely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
If it was not for Josh Brolin, I would have checked out entirely. I will probably finish this, but I am not recommending it to anyone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Why is everyone constantly questioning each other? Why is the little girl constantly questioning the family patriarch, saying she doesn't believe him etc. Seems really out of place for a conservative cowboy family.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I just fucking fast forwarded through both of these episodes and I missed nothing. What a complete waste of time.

"I broke your necklace. Nothing happened." Uh, okay? So now you're just lying to each other because it maintains the mystery or some shit?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Been on my phone all of fifth episode, might not bother with sixth and watch something else instead

Omg they're force dyads

Ome

Molten Core Raider
After watching episode 6 I get the feeling that Amy grows up to be Autumn as they are both equally annoying in the show.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
After watching episode 6 I get the feeling that Amy grows up to be Autumn as they are both equally annoying in the show.
My wife and I both guessed that literally the first time the character was introduced. It seems extremely obvious.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
After episode 5, I realize I was spending more time fiddling with my phone than actually watching the episode. Deleted the series off my media server.

• 2Like

Caliane

I didn't clock it in epi 1 or 2. but, having read this. yeah. 100%
I just started watching epi 3, and she says she doesn't remember her past... "woke up at 9yr old in Jackson"

Caliane

caught up, to epi 6.
its a struggle.. theres just too much people acting like crazy lunatics. no one acts or talks like a normal human being. everyone talks in weird vague terms as if they are prescient.

too many plots going no where.
hole plot, land grab plot, murder plot, sheriff election plot, coma dad brother/mother stealing control of family plot... ffs.

missing wife, cult girl plots seperate even?

so much stupid bullshit, that half the town having a fucking VISION of a volcano, or mountain sinking into a sinkhole, is somehow totally forgotten.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It would explain the “connection” that Rhett (or is it Perry? Who really cares) has with Autumn and their cryptic conversations. Very dumb idea though. Any father would recognize his child immediately. That whole idea is used throughout history in stories. And the age difference between Amy and Autumn is not so great that every member of the family should not immediately recognize her. With the mom, conveniently, being out of the picture we don’t have anyone to establish her birth, Amy’s. Dad is a mess because of the mom stuff + the murder.

At one point I thought maybe Autumn was his wife, but again, there’s no way he doesn’t immediately recognize her. I’ve seen pictures of my fiancé at Autumn and Amy’s age and can tell that it is her.

It also seems apparent that Royal is from the future? And came through the hole and has that same connection.

Just a dumb show.

Caliane

yeah, Royal is from the future, he opened a Vault, and got sent back in time.
cG5n

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea I guess I'll finish this just because. But I have no idea what story this show is even trying to tell

• 2Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At 6 million per episode, and it's all filmed outdoors. I think the the story is a cash grab. I'm all for people taking free money from Bezos.

" Outer Range was the biggest production planned for the province, with some industry insiders suggesting its budget was $6 million per episode.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow this show is just absolute garbage. Just finished the season finale. Nothing anyone does makes any sense. The story is all over the place. They answer a couple of questions which everyone on here already figured out. The acting is just completely awful by almost everyone on the show aside from Perry and Rhett. 10/10 will not watch season 2.

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Yeah my jaw dropped by the season finale and not in a good way. This took way too long to get to what we got. Fool me once mother fuckers...

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is honestly one of the worst shows I ever finished. They took the Netflix movie formula of "Throw money and good actors at an absolute shit script" and turned it into a series format.

Did anything actually even happen in this show? I don't think anything actually happened. It was like a normal week in Wyoming featuring a time travel hole as Fonzarelli.

• 2Double Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What happened, as far as I can remember (and since I don't drink, this show is making me reconsider that as well...) is that we have found out that time travel via the magic appearing and disappearing hole happens.

Oh, and eating the black rock in powder form gives you visions.

Also, nobody actually tells anybody the truth about anything until it's way too late.

• 2Like