Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ladro

Anomaly
Getting from 27 to 30 should take you all of 2 CT1 or CT2 missions, depends on what world tier you were at for how easy that is. Doing side quests for gear isn't a bad idea, and some of them are pretty neat. Pushing world tier before expeditions seems easier though so really up to you for what you want to get out of the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
The side quests should get you to 30. Hunt, bounty and memories quests each will give you a legendary when you finish all 10. CTs start at at like 32? I think.

World tier doesnt matter once you finish the story because challenge tiers up your gear levels faster and higher, unless you played on WT 1 the entire game your gear should be equivalent to ct1 at lvl 30

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So now i'm running around with my sidearm active cus its the only firearm I have that increases status power and skill life leech. I stopped caring about what type of weapon i have equipped a while ago and have just been equipping the 3 highest item level weapons with crit/close range dmg only to now realize that does nothing.
For an anomaly build weapon stats are pretty meaningless. Early on, you get much more out of running two guns with some mix of Death Chains, Claymore, and/or Resistance Breaker to just constantly swap between them and cycle through the ICDs. Eventually you'll want to be using a pair of legendaries; one with Shadow Comet and one with Moaning Winds, and Fortress on them both.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fastest way to 30 after the story is doing CT1. Go with a bullet build. Upgrade your weapon to the highest level you can.

Cybsled

Question on decay build. When you activate decay bullets, what is the bonus damage boost determined by? Is it just firepower, or does anomoly factor in? I know toxic dot is impacted by anomoly, but not sure beyond that.

IE, should I purely be focusing on crit/firepower/close&long range boosts?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its only firepower from what I read. Anomaly does not play into it at all.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Firepower and load up on Long Range Dmg Boost. It's a really nice build and I'm really enjoying it in end game, which means this little fuck nuts will nerf it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Firepower and load up on Long Range Dmg Boost. It's a really nice build and I'm really enjoying it in end game, which means this little fuck nuts will nerf it.
I actually think you need both, long range and short range. Perfect rolls IMO would be long range/ short range /firepower. There is just too many instances you get rushed not to have short range buffed as well as long range.

Techno toxic bullet build that is.

Last edited:

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
For an anomaly build weapon stats are pretty meaningless. Early on, you get much more out of running two guns with some mix of Death Chains, Claymore, and/or Resistance Breaker to just constantly swap between them and cycle through the ICDs. Eventually you'll want to be using a pair of legendaries; one with Shadow Comet and one with Moaning Winds, and Fortress on them both.
I literally never use the gun just the stats from whatever gun im holding in my hand. I just punch things. Think i have green gun at the moment. Eventually ill get guns with good mods but for now its not needed.

Edit: unless you mean stats like status power from your equipped gun doesnt apply to skills? But then why would guns have skill life leech stat?

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Armor pierce is nice on a gun for an Anomaly build if you use the mod that gives you Skill pierce for armor pierce.

I like using Shadow Comet with Anomaly Mutation as you can get extra benefit from your high anomaly power and status effect by having burn, toxic and bleed on all at the same time plus you get some freezes etc as well.

It would be nice if there was a build loadoit saving option. I have the makings of an interesting shotgun build in the cannonball armor set but don't want the hassle of swapping gear + respec skills to do it.

Cybsled

Kind of reminds me of what Bethesda did for FO76 - there was an issue where people were impacted by an inventory stealing bug and they were rewarded with shit that would have taken months to earn normally.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Fuck man, why cant one of my characters caught this bug, lol.

I lost like 20 legendries!

CalculatingMassiveBeaver-size_restricted.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm curious what my level 27 WT1 character will get from the wipe. Honestly I just wish they would unlock him so I could play him.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question on decay build. When you activate decay bullets, what is the bonus damage boost determined by? Is it just firepower, or does anomoly factor in? I know toxic dot is impacted by anomoly, but not sure beyond that.

IE, should I purely be focusing on crit/firepower/close&long range boosts?
Blighted Rounds turn your bullets into Anomaly bullets rather than Physical, so they bypass all resistance, but only Firepower will increase the dmg of the bullets themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blighted Rounds turn your bullets into Anomaly bullets rather than Physical, so they bypass all resistance, but only Firepower will increase the dmg of the bullets themselves.
Anomaly conversion makes them bypass armor, not resistance. An important distinction just in case anyone thinks armor piercing is a useful stat in a bullet build--it's not. AFAIK resistance piercing is useless too, since the bullets themselves still deal physical damage despite the conversion, and resistance would only increase the trivial amount of damage that the toxin DoT does.