Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok. Game is in pretty good shape now. You can complete lvl 15 runs again. You get 3-4 legendarys' per run now at 15. Lvl 13 like 1 or 2. 6 runs or so, have yet to not get at least 1 legendary.

Took a long ass time but they fixed their game.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Okay but is there still, like, no actual point to doing expeditions? Besides getting loot to do the same expeditions faster?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Big updatae today, even as someone who sunk time into this my eyes kinda glazed over and found I didn't really care while trying to listen to this.

This is on game pass btw.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worth noting that it came to PC Game Pass finally a while back too. Still not really worth anyone's time, but the PC version is vastly superior to consoles unless they've made massive changes to how shitty controller aim is compared to m/k since I quit.

Cybsled

I havent played in a while, but great changes. Especially the removal of the time trial shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big updatae today, even as someone who sunk time into this my eyes kinda glazed over and found I didn't really care while trying to listen to this.

Everything they mentioned is pretty good. No complaints here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I may actually get this now LOL

Edit: $20 on Steam until middle of next week sounds like a pretty good deal actually

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Was hoping the PS store had it on sale but nope. I like the changes they've made since I played the demo way back when.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't realize they added in Xbox / PC cross-save when they finally brought the game to PC Game Pass. No way in hell would I start over from scratch, but if I can carry over all my characters and loot it might be worth checking out again after all.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
You'll shut up and play Apex and like it!
Lmao, I still am but I need something else to play also. I probably should take you up on the backlog games challenge and knock some of those out before buying more games.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to starting this a couple days ago. Good game for the $20 I paid for it. It certainly wasn't worth the $60 at launch. Story and writing has its high points and low points but there's been a couple interesting twists. Gameplay is fun. I'm still working through the story (about 75% complete I think) so take it with a grain of salt. Don't know how the end-game progression/grind will hold up but that's where the majority of the recent changes were made so I'm still optimistic.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Finally got around to starting this a couple days ago. Good game for the $20 I paid for it. It certainly wasn't worth the $60 at launch. Story and writing has its high points and low points but there's been a couple interesting twists. Gameplay is fun. I'm still working through the story (about 75% complete I think) so take it with a grain of salt. Don't know how the end-game progression/grind will hold up but that's where the majority of the recent changes were made so I'm still optimistic.
It wouldn't be worth it if it was free. Waste of a download. Tried it again today and it is sill pure trash.