Overwatch 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
He looked way better than Hawk yesterday. That sleep on a midair echo was amazing though.

Wow. That was a red ass beat down.

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
check your account for beta. Mine showed up but never got an email or anything.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
League teams seem to be using Soldier for the long flanks. Exploiting those audio bugs :D

I just noticed the new york station connects to the deeprun tram :emoji_laughing:

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
hmm.png

Am I seeing things?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I never got an email, but I did get beta access from Twitch during that event. To get it to show up, I had to switch my region to EU, logged into game, exited, switched back to NA, and then it let me select the OW2 beta from versions

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I never got an email, but I did get beta access from Twitch during that event. To get it to show up, I had to switch my region to EU, logged into game, exited, switched back to NA, and then it let me select the OW2 beta from versions
Thank. Will try.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
OW2 PVE may never see the light of day with the "no end in sight" comment. It's basically the same reason why Titan was cancelled. That's pretty big news. It would also explain why there is no preorder up for the PVE part of the game.

It seems like Jeff was forced out because of his old school Blizzard ideals, and purposefully left OW1 to the dust bin. A lot of this video/article makes sense.

Cybsled

I’m dubious about that. Activision probably pushed the sequel prematurely, because they wanted another IP with sequels being pushed out at more frequent intervals

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
But they went whole hog with turning ow into the next big esport. Sounds incredibly dumb to roll out a game you don't really plan on supporting but also try to make it into one of the biggest esports ever.

But it would be par for Blizzard's insane mismanagement.

• 1Like

Araxen

Less than a day left of OW2 Beta. I can't go back to OW1, but I have about a RQ and a half worth of comp I need to do to get a golden weapon. Gonna save those points for Sojourn's. I really like playing that hero now.

Cybsled

If you're good at shooting, her ult seems pretty powerful. I get deleted pretty fast on support with headshots

Araxen

I'll bet money June 16th is to announce the next beta, and not the start of the next beta.

Our first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta has ended! We’ve been both humbled and inspired by the amount of interest and enthusiasm everyone has shown for Overwatch 2, and we can’t wait to share more with you about what comes next. Save the date for an Overwatch 2 Event on June 16!

Molten Core Raider
Being primarily a Mystery heroes player these days, Im glad to have the mode back to mess with but yeah, I didnt realize how much I'd miss the OW2 changes. Hopefully they'll have MH in the next beta. MH Push maps will be weird, probably very fast unfun snowball sorts of matches. RNG giving a team three Orisa's will be hilarious though.

Araxen

Being primarily a Mystery heroes player these days, Im glad to have the mode back to mess with but yeah, I didnt realize how much I'd miss the OW2 changes. Hopefully they'll have MH in the next beta. MH Push maps will be weird, probably very fast unfun snowball sorts of matches. RNG giving a team three Orisa's will be hilarious though.

There were Mystery Heroes games in the custom games section. It's was a lot more fun since Bastion is tolerable in OW2, and not cancer. Bastion in OW1 MH is cancer unless you get some idiot on Bastion that doesn't know how to play behind shields. Even when the other team got two Mercy's it didn't feel unwinnable like it can sometimes in OW1 MH.

I tried playing a couple OW1 MH matches last night, and it felt so terrible. First match I got was 2CP which I immediately left. I didn't miss that game mode at all. 2nd match had a Bastion on the cart. Ugh...

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
APAC games on this morning and full of surprises. I was expecting to see some mega winston, but it is all zarya pretty much.

So far, Reiner is the best winston by my eye. Gotta be the first time a westerner has been the best monkey.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Can't believe they just didn't leave the tech beta up. It played just fine

• 1Like