Overwatch 2

Cybsled

Kiriko is just Tracer with a different haircut.

Where do you get Tracer from that? She had a wall phase move, which was the only Tracer-ish thing about her. Based on the video, seems clear this is a support hero since all the stuff they showcased was her healing or buffing her team.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The new cute japanese girl will be in the owl playoffs. The play-ins are on now with a custom patch. Current beta minus the dps passive stuff.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
asdgdgsdg.png

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's a goats tourney going on. I'm watching from Harb's perspective. Not sure if there's a observer / caster thing going on.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider

I’d say they’re on a fools errand trying to make the community less toxic. But I am happy to see them finally trying to address the fake/Smurf/alt accounts issue. Curious to see how the phone number requirement goes.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The phone number thing prevents smurfs to some extent, but they already have it enabled for OW1 competitive. There are still people with multiple accounts in the top 500.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

I’d say they’re on a fools errand trying to make the community less toxic. But I am happy to see them finally trying to address the fake/Smurf/alt accounts issue. Curious to see how the phone number requirement goes.
Oh hey, nightmares beyond my wildest dreams;
Machine learning and audio transcriptions

For years, our team has used machine learning to detect and prevent disruptive behavior, cheating, and disruptive text chat. Our detection methods leverage multiple systems, including your in-game reports, to identify behavior that drives down the quality of the in-game experience. We’re expanding our detection capabilities by introducing audio transcriptions in the following weeks after launch.

Audio transcriptions allow us to collect a temporary voice chat recording of a reported player and automatically transcribe it through speech to text programs. The text file is then analyzed for disruptive behavior by our chat review tools. Once the audio recording has been transcribed to text, it’s quickly deleted as the file’s sole purpose is to identify potentially disruptive behavior. The text file is then deleted no later than 30 days after the audio transcription.
Dont worry guys, the heavily analyzed voice chat is totally used for the singular purpose of 1984 thought control and in no way shape or form used for anything else. Oh wait they literally say the people and systems extend far beyond this;

External

The Defense Matrix task force spans further than the Overwatch team and Blizzard Entertainment. Our external task force includes a broad range of involvement throughout Activision Blizzard King and extending beyond. Overwatch has studied the effects of cheating and disruptive behavior across multiple Activision Blizzard King franchises. In addition, we’re working with external partners and security vendors who design anti-tamper, anti-cheat, and anti-reverse-engineering technologies.

Imagine if they used all these resources to simply make a better game. Nope, make some barebones loot box simulator with shit match making and wonder why "toxicity" exists.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Soo back in my WoW botting days (wotlk-cata), I managed to add my phone number to an account thats now banned. Put in a petition to "add" my phone number to my new battle.net account so I can play ow2 (lame), wondering how they'll respond.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha I'll shove my phone number right up their ass.

Fuck this game up their ass as well.

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've had my phone on my account for over a decade. Not a huge deal to me. WoW account hacking was so bad you needed to run 2FA or you would be hacked eventually.

Embargo dropped today.

• 1Like

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
maybe if they put more time into their game instead of a faggot store the game wouldn't be in such a shitty place.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

They don't even allow pre-paid lol

Is this just to play the game in general, or just to play ranked?