Overwatch 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm making this thread because the other one keeps getting bumped with footage from a dead league. All I care about is the new game coming out, and info regarding it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
> other thread full of dead League videos
> Here's a latest O2 footage. It's two years old

😉

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Heian

Molten Core Raider
1646954487450.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think beta starts around the time of the next TLP. I'd sign up if I was sure the ruleset will suck.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This game can go fly off a fucking cliff. And anyone who was involved with it.

• 1Truth!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You ain't kidding sequels are made to bring in new players, this looks like the exact same game...

But.... but.... you'll have PvE content taken from cancelled Titan prototypes all for the low price of $60.

Overwatch sucks now, at least for those that want to play it you won't have to pay for the PvP components of Overwatch Version 1.1 DLC here...

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I watched Linkzr most of the day. The stuff I noticed:

Maps are very nice. Not too chokey, lots of side routes.

All the heroes blab constantly. Kind of like dva in overwatch 1. Not sure if I like.

Mei is almost like a tank and people are doing a sort of goatslike with tank + mei + brig + zen + whatever. Very effective on push.

Doom is played alot. Very beefy.

Lots of little sound upgrades to guns and abilities. Doha was shredding on soldier and it almost sounded like a helicopter.

• 1Faggotry

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Even if it is just a balance patch, when was the last time you saw seagull, xqc, surefour, moonmoon and super in a 5 stack :emoji_laughing:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Overwatch 2 looks exactly like Overwatch 1...

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Saw some cool matches last night. The above 5 stack ran into a full stack of owl casters, then a full 5 from the dallas fuel, then a team from the shock but it had their coach on it. Lots of comedy.

There's supposed to be some kind of stream today from blizfolk on the old Playoverwatch twitch account. Drops turn on and I'm not sure but I think beta access is part of that.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Overwatch 2 looks exactly like Overwatch 1...
From what I've seen I'm not even sure they could call this an expansion, let alone a numbered entry. Am I missing something here? Why buy this if you own OW already? New maps??!! This is Blizzard to a tee

• 1Like