Overwatch 2

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Do we have a Tracer'sassgate 2.0 on our hands?

1656559228555.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
In comp, usually female players didn't use voice coms that often unless they knew the players, because comp was always filled with the most toxic shitheads playing.
In my experience, most of the females I have played with have always ran in packs. I'm in discords with majority female valorant, league, and ow players; most of them are interconnected via one or two people bringing people over to other discords ect. In that experience, I have also ran into a variety of skills.. from dog water all the way up to people who are GM and Radiant players.. League though, most of them are pretty abysmal, highest I know are plat; majority silver/gold. And them in Apex is pretty hot dog shit, but still maintaining gold/plat.

My experience with things like CSGO and Tarkov, its usually 1 female to 4 simps. I didn't see that demographic tooo often personally in the above four.. the cartoonyness of the game I think lends itself to a more playful fun than the gigasweat that is things like csgo, tarkov, and most "realistic" shooters.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Right but what percentage of the total players do you think are actually playing competitive?

At the casual ranks, Valorant and OW both have a shocking amount of female players.
No idea, not like Blizzard liked to let you know such basic info. Even when I played quickplay/casual games with my friends I really didnt know a huge difference.

To embarrass myself I probably have over 1500 hours in OW since 2016.
You're getting triggered about a Mad Max wasteland themed hero. Pretty pathetic hill to die on
Im not complaining about a mad max themed hero.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The best female players I've watched on twitch are Aspen and Dolphin.

Aspen is flex support and trying to go pro, but it is really tough because there are so many godlike players in that role. She was too young for the first few seasons of the league.

Dolphin was top 500 for alot of seasons as main support and later a bit of zen. She stopped playing to focus on uni, but never really had much interest in pro play. I think she was good enough though. Speaks Korean and English both really well so big bonus there.

For DPS, barcode is pretty good or was. I don't know if she still hits top 500, but she used to on cree and soldier.

Geguri is still around playing tank. She was on the shanghai dragons for a couple seasons, but didn't get a lot of playtime.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The absolute state of OW2 development, worthless faggot complains about bench designs and OW2 devs redesign benches all the while virtue signaling how their shitty universe looks after poor people.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure how I feel about 5v5. If you have a shit tank, I’ve experienced some serious beatdowns.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why didn't they just make it 2 healers 3 dps 1 tank? The chokepoint in the queue is just going to be healers instead of tanks now, when they could have actually just fixed the problem.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve played it a bit now. Every criticism about OW2 being more of a patch than a sequel is fair and accurate.

5v5 feels a little faster paced, I guess. I’m not sure how some of the tanks are going to be able to fill the tank role solo. Roadhog only worked as a tank in the first one because a real tank could carry the slack.

At this point, I have very little faith that OW2 is going to bring back old players (or bring in new players) for any substantial period of time.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Owl is super entertaining right now. Love watching a budget euro team throw highly paid korean teams in the garbage.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
The absolute state of OW2 development, worthless faggot complains about bench designs and OW2 devs redesign benches all the while virtue signaling how their shitty universe looks after poor people.

So brave to signal dignity of the homeless in a game about BLOWING UP OTHER PEOPLE'S FACES.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm back in the beta. There's still no dedicated arcade queue, but mystery heroes is fun anyway. Just expect winning to be random. Haven't seen the new hero or new map yet.

Cybsled

These Moira changes are trash, guess I am done with OW2 unless they revert this shit