Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really the only stuff he got right was how Hanzo enters and the ult. We all knew the overall theme of the short so nothing here is groundbreaking saying it will feature Hanzo and Genji in a battle sequence.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Meet the X had better writing, but this has much better production and animation. I hope they do one on background of every hero.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not only does Genji look the part but he's also the person who got (kinda) murdered
Love the reveal when he shows up:
Nd7N6Z9.gif

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's not exciting. I have crazy lower back problems and my desk time is limited. I work from home full time. I found that with long PC gaming sessions my posture goes to total shit.

Set up a gopro on yourself, put it on time lapse mode, and see what you do doing long gaming sessions.

Anyways. Mainly I have reduced my desk time down to 2 hours a day. The rest is lounge chairs, bean bags, bed, etc. PC gaming had to go, because I've yet to see a good way to use a keyboard/mouse while playing on the TV. And no, a TV tray isn't a good solution.
Holy shit so reading this made me try out all the options on my chair LOL. Turns out I have a really, really expensive chair as well and I think it's an Aeron because it has like 11 different knobs. So instead of being lazy I finally figured them all out and adjusted my chair to be a thousand times more comfortable. I usually play sitting indian style, I can't really sit down without sitting indian style, it's way more comfortable for me. But it's not awesome for your back. But now I've transformered my chair and it's good times.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
3 out of the 4 codes I sent in for that fucking sweepstakes didn't even garner a reply, one of them told me I lost.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure everywhere is 5/23. GameStop has pickup for it on Monday.

Also, Senior Game Designer said the game is playable on Monday at 7pm EST. Similar to open beta.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well I hope like WoW, Starcraft, diablo, heroes of the storm and hearthstone you aren't actually expecting to play on tuesday lol. The servers will be down for "maintenance". For half of the day, and then they'll go down due to load. By next week you should be able to get some games in.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Holy shit so reading this made me try out all the options on my chair LOL. Turns out I have a really, really expensive chair as well and I think it's an Aeron because it has like 11 different knobs. So instead of being lazy I finally figured them all out and adjusted my chair to be a thousand times more comfortable. I usually play sitting indian style, I can't really sit down without sitting indian style, it's way more comfortable for me. But it's not awesome for your back. But now I've transformered my chair and it's good times.
Cool, glad that bit helped someone.