Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I always preferred to just buy headphones w/o a mic attached since there are so many more options and just buy a desktop mic.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think I have some Sennheiser headset. My only problem is they suck if you wear glasses, but I guess that's a problem for most headsets.

On that topic, are there headsets that feel normal with glasses? I have to lift my frame off my ears or else my ears hurt after 3 minutes

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That'll do pig.

rrr_img_134680.jpg
That's gotta be the best LC I've seen so far

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
LOL @ Evernothing - The way that started I thought the guy got his ult and then was gonna fall into the pit there and miss the opportunity.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I saw someone mention they had a server for Discord. I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks for hosting.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pretty cool little app but we definitely need more RR people in there to bullshit with. If you didn't know like I did, it's an IRC/Voice chat app and it's on your phone and windows. Pretty cool for constantly talking shit/strats.

What would it take to get some rerolled bro's on discord's voice chat/chat room for Overwatch? It'd be easier to do LFG/LFM, rather than just simply adding someone on b.net and weaseling into groups.

I made a chat, and can hand out perms. Unless there is already one?
Discord

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok...I can play all night! No kids no girl! Lets rock! You see me on...Invite and insta win!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ok...I can play all night! No kids no girl! Lets rock! You see me on...Invite and insta win!
I'm down with this since I'm a glutton for getting my balls beat in, however, Brahma seems to be my lucky charm in game.