Overwatch

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I didn't realize these got nuked when you log out
frown.png

I didn't have audio on

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...41NoAudio.webm
I know the feel, i'm so upset I messedup/lost mine :c I didn't realize it deleted and had restarted it because I thought my program wasn't detecting the game because I installed it with the application opened.

All I could salvage :c At least you were my witness that game, that I also got Hanzo after the geometery shot on McCree.

mkxiv - simple geometry - Plays.tv

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of gaming together - OT - anyone have any good recommendations for gaming headset?
Sennheiser GAME ONE - Gaming Headset PC, Mac, PS4 Noise Cancelling Microphone

So I can't hype these enough, they are an open ear design so they do bleed sound if cranked up if you need them to be quiet externally. They have a velvet ear pads and are comfortable to wear for a long time, no sweating. if you have a good sound card you can blow your head off. The mic has really solid noise canceling and just raising the boom to mute on demand. I got my pair for 190 or less on sale at some point, I don't recall. But they are very nice.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
New headset arrived today, also be on for awhile tonight, and now I can communicate. Looking forward to it fellas.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Er^ double post.

I can also set up where you guys can set your nicknames in the discord chat to your b.net name so it works out 2n2.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I will add everyone's name that I have on my bnet into a google sheet later if everyone is okay with that.

Also, I just realized we can do custom games. 6v6 RR matches tonight?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Excuse me good sir but I am n o longer Noodlemod

If we have a ton of people in Rerolled playing this we could probably do some sort of tournament and stream/commentate it - there's 6 slots in custom games for spectators

I have my twitch already setup but I'm sure there are others.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also remember you can go to +Add a Friend in B.net, and then that will give you a list of "People you May know" , and can scroll through that. Typically, since most of my friends are RR, you'll see 4 mutual friends, and know it's an RR person. It's how I've friended many RR people.

Edit: Although I'm starting to think some just block requests, or don't like me, as I've requested some multiple times, and never become friends. I'm feeling the RR love!
frown.png

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Blizzard just needs to come out w/ b.net communities already, and better friends list organization. Having a "Favorites" just doesn't cut it.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd like to get in on the action tonight also. I've had a few guys invite me but it's always been at times I can only play 1 or 2 matches at most if I can at all. I promise I'm not really that flakey. lol

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Excuse me good sir but I am n o longer Noodlemod

If we have a ton of people in Rerolled playing this we could probably do some sort of tournament and stream/commentate it - there's 6 slots in custom games for spectators

I have my twitch already setup but I'm sure there are others.
Ahhh this will be epic if we can get tourneys going. EPIC I say!