Overwatch

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Due to the wow guild + this game my friends list is like 84 people or something. It's kind of hard to remember who is who if their name isn't the same as it is on here

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Due to the wow guild + this game my friends list is like 84 people or something. It's kind of hard to remember who is who if their name isn't the same as it is on here
Same, its partly why i'm trying to coordinate a discord group chat, I feel it'll be easier to kinda rummage through and talk versus looking at a giant friends list with tons of people. I'm in the same boat.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Make Google spreadsheet with bnet name/playtime/forum name and link in first post.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Obsequey#1436, I know a bunch of you have me already, but always need moar.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll add play times and the new additions shortly. If I left your name blank on the spreadsheet it's because I'm not sure what your forum name is.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Battle.Net Handle: Valderen#1182. :
Forum Handle: Valderen

Playtime:
Weekdays: 7pm-11pm EST.
Weekend: Saturday all day, Sunday 5pm-11pm EST.

Thanks for the trouble of doing this Hekotat, it's much appreciated.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So I just started Reinhardt and he has to be one of the most frustrating heroes to play with you have a team that doesn't work together. May as well put up my shield and jerk off some matches. ugh

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone get in discord and we can organize some stuff, seems like a lot of people playing tonight. Looks like 13 people have gotten on it so far.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
See sig. if you want to add me. I mostly specialize in Zarya, Mercy, Symmetra, and Torbjorn, though I'm going to try and acquire D.Va mostly because she flips the bird to lonely Bastions trying to gatling-snipe when you're accompanied by someone.

I'm focusing a lot on trying to get the pain in the ass achievements for some heroes. By sheer planetary alignment, I got Zarya's high energy one. Average energy that game was 54% $_$

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Arcade mode with Phara is fun. You can keep her hovering high the entire game while just punishing choke points with your rockets and control points with her push back attack. High noon seems to be the only thing you have to watch out for and the occasional Dva that tries to hover up with you.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for games earlier Hekotat. I left when you did, sorry for not being awesome but im still learning the game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm guess leaving game drops you from group? Think I needed to click the checkbox first :p