Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Armour, not shielding. He is a robot, after all plus the damage reduction would help more than just extra health.
The +25 is just to avoid Widow 1-shots. He shouldn't be able to stand toe to toe with a Tracer. He is countered by flankers and gankers and it should stay that way.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The +25 is just to avoid Widow 1-shots. He shouldn't be able to stand toe to toe with a Tracer. He is countered by flankers and gankers and it should stay that way.
I agree, I would just like a bit more added to his mechanics to make him more interesting, why I suggested some other options.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed Payload Races in TF2. They could implement it with a time limit and have the payloads not go backwards so there would be a clear winner by the end. Because of the proximity of the two payloads it'll almost be like TDM much like Control is kinda like TDM.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I think it'd have to be a neutral payload. Instead of pulling a payload to your side of the map ("tug" of war), you push the neutral payload towards the enemy so they get a defenders advantage.

Tenks

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I think it'd have to be a neutral payload. Instead of pulling a payload to your side of the map ("tug" of war), you push the neutral payload towards the enemy so they get a defenders advantage.
Yeah exactly. The main "lore" idea is you are pushing a bomb payload into Factory A and the enemies are trying to push it into Factory B.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The weekly brawl helped learn Winston last night. He's pretty fun once you get the hang of him. I still suck with Tracer though.

Tenks

Seagull had some interesting insight on double Winston a few weeks ago. Basically Winston's leap does 50 HP damage AOE. His weapon does 50 DPS. So effectively one Winston can kill a 200 HP target in 3 seconds. But why double Winston is so powerful is two Winstons can kill a 200 HP target in 1 second. Since they both land on the target (more ideally their AOE hits multiple targets) and they both focus a McCree or 76 or something and after 1 second of focus that target is dead. So going from 1 Winston to 2 Winstons moves their ability to burst down a 200 HP target by 300%.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tug of war makes the most sense yeah. They've said they've got content lined up till early 2017...but the only word about any upcoming changes have been about those three changes including the mccree nerf right?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tug of war makes the most sense yeah. They've said they've got content lined up till early 2017...but the only word about any upcoming changes have been about those three changes including the mccree nerf right?
Tug of war could be good times.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I love the little bits of banter the heroes say before each match that give out the lore about each map. I wonder if they'll flesh that out some more kinda like how Planetfall pushed its narrative via their multiplayer campaign.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
We have but I caught it immediately this time at least.

Having a 1 year old fucks with your time management (and refresh skills) big time. And I've got him alllllll day till bed all to myself today. Yayyyyy...help me. lol

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
We have but I caught it immediately this time at least.

Having a 1 year old fucks with your time management (and refresh skills) big time. And I've got him alllllll day till bed all to myself today. Yayyyyy...help me. lol
Have him play Bastion, he's old enough for that.