Overwatch

rad

Lord of Guk
I also don't really think this WM nerf is going to change her like a lot of you hope, she's still going to own people.
I have zero issue with pro WMs owning face but I think this change does a good job to curb those mid level players that were abusing the shit out of her. Just like TF, never mind dying to a good HS, its the quick scope body shots that are bullshit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This game makes me rage sometimes, mostly at my other teammates. There's no real RNG though. Usually if you lose it's because the other team was better than you or caught you with your pants down.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I also don't really think this WM nerf is going to change her like a lot of you hope, she's still going to own people.
I don't think you understand the importance of quick scoping and how big a deal that makes. The damage nerf will help characters like Zen, but I'm watching AnnMunition and she just said that Widow has gone from her favorite to a character she doesn't want to play anymore because of the change. Good Widows will still be good, but there won't be nearly as many of them and your average Widows have just been knocked down a peg or two.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I had a killer Winston day today which included a 25 kill streak. I've really gotten the hang of jumping in, chasing my target, and getting the fuck out. Mostly I've learned to bail ASAP on a bad situation... Like accidentally jumping into a bunch of close range jerks. That's a run - bubble - jump.

I choose targets more carefully now. Mercy gets the zap first usually.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
If I have shitty teammates it's hard for me not to rage. I'm not the greatest player but jesus christ some of these teams are like playing with drunken chimps that are smashing their face on their keyboards to play.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So just noticed today, that the stupid AI Torborn turrets with insane reaction and 100% accuracy can hit junkrat tires..

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't think you understand the importance of quick scoping and how big a deal that makes. The damage nerf will help characters like Zen, but I'm watching AnnMunition and she just said that Widow has gone from her favorite to a character she doesn't want to play anymore because of the change. Good Widows will still be good, but there won't be nearly as many of them and your average Widows have just been knocked down a peg or two.
The people that can't play her because quick scoping is gone are the shitty players

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
The people that can't play her because quick scoping is gone are the shitty players
Except that most snipers used it. You have to spend a ton more time scoped now, which means less situational awareness and movement. I've noticed all day long that Widow isn't nearly as scary.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Except that most snipers used it. You have to spend a ton more time scoped now, which means less situational awareness and movement. I've noticed all day long that Widow isn't nearly as scary.
Good. The game only benefits from less shitlords picking widow every single match. I just had to bitch out some fucking baddie last night for playing widow on one of the king of the hill maps where she is terrible. I'm talking about a level 90 player here who should know this shit.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Widow can be pretty good on a few of the koth maps, that's a bad generalization. Hanzo similarly can destroy some shit on some of them.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
When you are losing on a king of the hill map and can't take the point, widow is the last hero you need. I'd rather see hanzo all day on king of the hill with his room clearing ult.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well after about 3 hours tonight in solo queue, it seems that there were less McCree, he was still played but not on every team, and I didn't see a single double McCree team.

It wasn't High Noon all the time.
smile.png

Ended the night on a vastly positive win%, so it was a good night.