Overwatch

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
otaku_roadhog_skin_concept_by_monorirogue-da6ofc8.jpg
God I can smell him from here. *vomit*

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hit 56 and got a phat pile of gold in my loot box. Bought orange Winston skin.

Here's what I have so far:

qpA1BLy.png

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
My favorite to play is Pharah, but unfortunately it's also everyone's favorite character. The difference is I think I'm really good with her. I have a real knack for hitting people in the head with arrows as they're trying to juke left and right.
I suck balls with her. Need to get better. She's too good of a counter when needed to not have her in the toolkit.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Also, WTB better Lucio skins. I also have that purple hockey one as it's the least lame but it's still pretty lame.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've only got one legendary skin so far at 41 and that was zenyatta. It forced me to become good with him because I wanted to look cool, at least. but still WTB more plz.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish Winston ult put the camera in 3rd person. Bodies flying everywhere its hard to keep track of where they are. It's not like you need aiming.

Xalara

Golden Squire
If you want to practice Pharah go play TRIBES: Ascend and use only the Spinfusor. I credit the reason for being so good with her due to how much I played TRIBES growing up.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just received my Razer Overwatch Branded Keyboard, Mouse and Mousepad...so watch out tonight I suck as usual but with more style with my very colorful and overpriced peripherals.
smile.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've gotten decent at Pharah.

My only tip is to keep moving in the air, otherwise you're a perfect clay pigeon for WM and Hanzo. Also, you're responsible for turret destruction. Hit and run that shit.

xzi

Mouthbreather
If you want to practice Pharah go play TRIBES: Ascend and use only the Spinfusor. I credit the reason for being so good with her due to how much I played TRIBES growing up.
I was just saying this earlier! Weird. They do feel similar to Quake rockets but they feel spot on with Spinfusors imo, although obviously everyone is going way slower
frown.png
but that's okay cause I just played a fatty on defense all the time.

Pharah is so far my highest k/d with 70% winrate, I fucking love that hero and constantly do so much work on her. Sometimes you gotta just accept your loss though, when they have 4 hitscan characters it's time to switch lol.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten decent at Pharah.

My only tip is to keep moving in the air, otherwise you're a perfect clay pigeon for WM and Hanzo. Also, you're responsible for turret destruction. Hit and run that shit.
Also, use right click to hover instead of space. Seemingly lots of people don't know this.

Hanzo is one of the most bullshit characters in the game and people that don't think that are off in la-la land.
He's not one of them, he is the one and only. Even Widow and McCree pre-nerf had to aim. You can literally get kills with Hanzo while having a fucking seizure.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Not really a ton of information. Just a bunch of "more coming" stuff.
I mean, the way they explained the ranking system is going to work is way better than what i've seen how it worked in Alpha. Thats all they really had to say, plus additional maps eta and nice to know that there will be cosmetic upgrades for ranking. It's just a good incentive for people, and you're not plagued by how CSGO MM works, ie smurfing. League has smurfing, but its usually to a different degree of either quickly boosting to Gold, ranking as either stupid build/champ, or trying to achieve maximum rank in fewest wins. CSGO is literal cancer w/ high ranking players constantly playing in low elo tiers for fun because being high rank doesn't reward anything other than a badge of bragging rights.

It's funny to see people complain about Hanzo and "bullshit arrow." I can't argue that i've wiffed some out into the air and got someone but I also find myself having to lead my shots when aiming, I have to aim above people to even get the headshot despite "large hitboxes." He isn't the easiest of champions, and there is a reason he is F-tier champion. I was playing yesterday w/ 75%+ Win rate people, and Hanzo generally gets decimated. I'm no stranger to holding my own, but Hanzo can easily be given an ass pounding if needed. His issue is positional limbo, he strives in the mid/close area, able to work afar, but hes weak in all three categories. There is always a champion in each of those position that outshine him way too hard. He requires way too much support to even be relevant in a match. Using counter-strike metaphor, hes literally that guy that keeps buying a scout trying to save for an AWP, only to get destroyed by that AWP; sure he can do things but he isn't optimal to any regard.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like if people actually played Hanzo and realized "Fuck my life I can't hit anyone with anything" they'd understand the character is fine.