Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just had an Illios game where we battled at 99/99 in overtime for what felt like 8 minutes.

It was in tents

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Was Rein on Dorado attack pushing the cart and my dps let a Junkrat sit on one of the first buildings lobbing grenades at my back. He sat there unopposed for the entire first checkpoint push.

Rustled

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Only a Blizzard game can make everyone experts on netcode and tick rate. Back in my day we just said LAAAAAAAAAG. Now apparently everyone has 8ms pings and expects things to happen exactly it does on the screen. Doesn't anyone remember shooting ahead of an opponent in a FPS?
Goddamn low ping bastards! Cheating motherfuckers! I remember when a 200 ping was considered awesome. lol

khorum

Murder Apologist
Goddamn low ping bastards! Cheating motherfuckers! I remember when a 200 ping was considered awesome. lol
HAHAH yeah someone posted a gfycat of Hanzo sniping earlier and the thing I found the most impressive is that he stayed logged on despite 70ms ping... instead of ragequitting and punching some kittens like I would.

khorum

Murder Apologist
They say different things in their epic skins too. Torb goes "Yarrr matey" and "make a shot across the bow" in my pirate skin. Wolf hanzo says something like "the wolf hunts his prey". Do all the epic skins have different banter? I don't think Symmetra's Kali skin does.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My Winston jumping straight up in the air to finish off a flying Pharah gives me a full-on robot chubby.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I love the way my hero talks shit for me. Was Lucio and this annoying fucking Tracer was buzzing around for like 30 seconds. Finally killed her and he goes " Ha Ha got you that time!"

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They say different things in their epic skins too. Torb goes "Yarrr matey" and "make a shot across the bow" in my pirate skin. Wolf hanzo says something like "the wolf hunts his prey". Do all the epic skins have different banter? I don't think Symmetra's Kali skin does.
The Wolf skin changes the graphic on the ultimate too. Wolf heads instead of dragons. I wonder what other stuff like this is in the game.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was in this PUG tonight playing Tracer and I pissed this Reinhart off so bad he ran after for a good minute before giving up and going back to his team. Well as soon as he puts his shield up I drop that Ultimate bomb on him and blew him up. lol

I wish I was streaming so I could have watched it again.

Sooo much fun. I need to play her more.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Looking forward to competitive. My group is starting to run into problems where we are attackers and then after the attack match all the defenders leave to re-que to get on defending teams again, so it boots us off, we have to wait a couple minutes in to find a match and we get attack again a lot of the times. Anyone else getting this?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've found that using Winston is getting less and less awesome as the puggies get wise to moving as a team.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've found that using Winston is getting less and less awesome as the puggies get wise to moving as a team.
What fucking game are you playing where pugs move as a team. Certainly not the Overwatch I'm playing
smile.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just finished a match where the entire pug team I was playing stuck right close together.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was Rein on Dorado attack pushing the cart and my dps let a Junkrat sit on one of the first buildings lobbing grenades at my back. He sat there unopposed for the entire first checkpoint push.

Rustled
Yeah, its really annoying when you're the teams only support/tank and ppl aren't switching when obviously things aren't working.