Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Gifv doesn't work properly here. I just used the .gif link.

Awesome thing about imgur is that you can just change the extention on any animated file to .gif and it'll work.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got the lone wolf as my first skin and I think I have like 30 seconds logged as Hanzo. He's too fucking gay for me to play.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hanzo is one of the most bullshit characters in the game and people that don't think that are off in la-la land.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't think i've ever experienced this hanzo arrow meme first hand, but i can say i've hit some questionable headshots i guess lol

Usually i just aim for where their head should be around, and corner peak/release and i tend to get a lot of 1 shots. I think the whole scatter shot at the feet is dumber lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hanzo is one of the most bullshit characters in the game and people that don't think that are off in la-la land.
I got headshot by him in a game last night behind a wall. Not, I barely got behind a wall and tickrate killed me. I literally never came out from behind the wall on his screen. I thought maybe he got lucky and was just firing at the spawn exit or maybe used the reveal arrow and it was a nicely timed shot. Nope, watching the kill cam, he was aiming for our widow, didn't have vision, missed, and I was dead without ever even having appeared on his screen.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got headshot by him in a game last night behind a wall. Not, I barely got behind a wall and tickrate killed me. I literally never came out from behind the wall on his screen. I thought maybe he got lucky and was just firing at the spawn exit or maybe used the reveal arrow and it was a nicely timed shot. Nope, watching the kill cam, he was aiming for our widow, didn't have vision, missed, and I was dead without ever even having appeared on his screen.
based hanzo!

Tenks

After that shot I'm sure the 14 year old kid pulled up some hentai and jerked it onto the pillow of his waifu as well

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nah man, the weebs love Genji. Hanzo is lame in comparison.

Genji and D.va for the weeb waifus and husbandos

Tenks

Genji requires too much work to play. Their greasy cheeto stained fingers will slip off the keyboard. Hanzo is full weeb. Unless you're Genji running the Young Genji skins. Then you're a weeb tool as well.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The arrow meme is pretty funny but yea have not personally seen anything wonky practicing Honzo or playing vs him. All I've seen is that people do not react to that first word of his ult, they only seem to register it on the last bit which is wayyyyy too late :p

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, glorious nippon characters are great. DON'T MAKE ME PUT ON MY KIMONO AND PULL OUT MY HATTORI HANZO REPLICA BAKA GAIJIN!

I think my actual favorite character is Roadhog though, my god i want a really dumb skin for him. Please give him Stitches' santa costume from hots so i can hook nerds with a candycane

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My favorite to play is Pharah, but unfortunately it's also everyone's favorite character. The difference is I think I'm really good with her. I have a real knack for hitting people in the head with arrows as they're trying to juke left and right.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Had to laugh at our game last night. I used to have to put decent effort and timing into getting potg with Widow before her nerfs, but I get potg with hanzo by jumping around like a fairy firing off random arrows and hitting 2-3 head shots.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had to laugh at our game last night. I used to have to put decent effort and timing into getting potg with Widow before her nerfs, but I get potg with hanzo by jumping around like a fairy firing off random arrows and hitting 2-3 head shots.
Hah it was the same in the first game where you were just spectacting and I got POTG on Genji because I popped my ult and just started swinging. I suppose I at least sort of aimed though

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've been trying to do a PoTG last night with Reaper where I use my spray(Time to Kill) before doing his ultimate, and then emote(Slow Clapping) at the end.

I only pulled all 3(spay, ult., emote) once but I only killed 2...so it wasn't PotG, it wasn't even my highlight.
frown.png

Tenks

The worst is when a Zarya black holes and like Tracer bombs the hole and gets the POTG while emoting. Yeah we got really outplayed ya cunt.