Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was more impressed by Seagull butt fucking Reaver in mid air every single engagement

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, just watched the LG/TL game. Seagull did better work w/ Hanzo there with his aggression, but he should have suspected the play snipes with C9. I still think he is subpar with Hanzo, but again, I am pretty sure its just getting their feet wet w/ Hanzo plays.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure that's the right nerf. I'd say the biggest issue on console is the turret instant target acquisition, which makes it hard to fire back at before you start getting shredded. Less damage is nice sure, but from what I've read the real issue isn't when there's one, or even 2 torb, it's when there's 3+ all with lvl 2 turrets and you peek and die instantly before you can aim properly, and it'll still happen even with less damage. Meanwhile 30% lower damage basically makes the hero really shit if he's the only torb. As in a bunch of heroes are just gonna be able to facetank it and kill the turret solo if you don't have your ult up to make it lvl3.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think his turrets should be hookable so Roadhogg's can take them out of the spot they are setup at. They can do it with Bastion in turret mode and I think they should be able to do it to Torb's.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just reduce their accuracy(make it closer to players, 100% is ridiculous) and their target reaction time. Can increase the damage if needed to compensate a little.

Cybsled

Turret reaction time doesn't work if they stack the hero. You attack one turret, then when you are attacking it, the others lock on. Reducing the damage makes it so you can deal with the turrets without getting shredded with the shitty xbox/ps controller reducing your ability to respond.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The Torb console nerf is the first good news I've read about this game personally. Stage one of at least having the PC version diverge from the console experience, because it needs to. It has to. Fixed turnrates vs uncapped turnrates are not the same game. Hopefully this means PC might see bigger divergence in version, such as 12v12 pub experience or more players and tickrate boosts sooner than later.

Xalara

Golden Squire
What they *should* do is reduce the range of the turrets. It's night impossible to find a spot to pick them off on any of the maps. Beyond that, the near instant target acquisition could stand to be fixed. Actually why the hell aren't the turrets near identical copies of the turrets from TF2? At least in those you could pick the turrets off with fancy positioning instead of getting insta-shredded.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What they *should* do is reduce the range of the turrets. It's night impossible to find a spot to pick them off on any of the maps. Beyond that, the near instant target acquisition could stand to be fixed. Actually why the hell aren't the turrets near identical copies of the turrets from TF2? At least in those you could pick the turrets off with fancy positioning instead of getting insta-shredded.
Hide behind some cover and use junkrat? That's what I generally do, seems to work out most of the time.

Cybsled

We just had a RR stack and went up against stacked Toblerones. Zarya eats that shit for breakfast.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Zarya can seriously fuck some shit up. I played a game of Competitive on PTR today. I had done my 10 placement matches solo, went 7-3, and it put me at 50 skill. Idk, there are threads talking about how record doesn't matter in them. I won every payload/hybrid/control point map in placement, and lost every koth in placement.

Anyways, I played my first post placement game today. It was Temple of Anubis, we attacked first, won in like 4 minutes. While setting up for defense someone on my team left
frown.png
. We lost in like 2.5 minutes. For the double CP maps if you both win on attack you do it again and have the time you had remaining. As 5v6 we capped the first point and damn near capped the second on attack with our time remaining. Then we held the first point for 7 fucking minutes and in the last 30 seconds 2 guys overextended and we lost it, but we held the second point. We coin flipped defense for the sudden death and held the 2m15s on the first point to win 5v6. I played Zarya for all of it, with a Lucio, Rein, Bastion, and I think Pharah. I had 75 kills, 56 objective kills. It was fucking insane. I got ult on almost every one of their pushes, and was just shitting all over them the whole time. Forever shutting down ults with shields, crushing pushes with Graviton surge, etc. It was pretty amazing.

What isn't amazing is that if you pull off a 5v6 win you don't gain anything extra from pulling off an amazing feat in competitive.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should keep posting crap Phoenix, I am sure it will help. Hell why did you even buy the game? Pre-release and from the beta weekends all you did was complain how horrible it was, did you pull a UT?

spronk

FPS noob
well no wonder you have laggy games you are playing against koreans, you have to turn on the no asians allowed cheat code