Overwatch

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bro they need to remove snipers because my team plays me as mercy/lucio and the rest all think they are a sniper god and complain because no one gets on the objective...
That is definitely my gripe about Hanzbros and Widows. If they can reliably kill a few on the point at any given time, okay then. But that is rarely the case.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Lol.. as a Hanzo main, i'm pretty much glued and walking w/ the payload unless the group i'm w/ calls for 3 aggro.. i'm usually the first one wanting to jump in the cut. Most times i'll take a quick absent to scale something to see if I can either take their sniper, or shoot over Rein shield.

ps; I don't know if it will ever catch trend, or if any of you agree.. but this shit needs fix; plis halp me bring it to the top.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Can we address this visibility problem? - Overwatch Forums

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol.. as a Hanzo main, i'm pretty much glued and walking w/ the payload[/url]
Thats you bro and any good player. but for the masses of horribles and "Sniper Gods" they stand in the back and complain because shit wont get done.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Best widow players I've played against have played very aggressively. Staying back is okay on a few maps though depending on defense or offense.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, fuck this game. Routinely outdamaging my dps as a fucking healer, but these poeple are on my level. Sure.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, fuck this game. Routinely outdamaging my dps as a fucking healer, but these poeple are on my level. Sure.
I knew people in LoL that, on occasion, played quite well and were definitely playing above their level. But something would annoy them and all of a sudden they'd turn into a ragebeast and absolutely crater their team with either poor play or verbal abuse (or both). Consistency through emotional discipline is as important as mechanical aptitude when it comes to competition.

That you're so frustrated a few days after the launch of a ladder tells me exactly what your issue is.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I know Tigole said they have some stuff coming this week to help with the leaver issue (and more later), but that shit can't come soon enough. Got home from work and I've played 4 games. 4 wins so that is awesome, but in 3 there was a leaver on the other team so I got barely any MMR. FML.

Also, if you haven't seen it, here is info on sprint jumps and rocket jumps for 76.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like I said what was blizzard rushing comp out if they didn't even bother internally play testing it? Too many issues/bugs that are immediately noticeable to anyone with a brain.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I knew people in LoL that, on occasion, played quite well and were definitely playing above their level. But something would annoy them and all of a sudden they'd turn into a ragebeast and absolutely crater their team with either poor play or verbal abuse (or both). Consistency through emotional discipline is as important as mechanical aptitude when it comes to competition.

That you're so frustrated a few days after the launch of a ladder tells me exactly what your issue is.
Alright Freud, explain how Lucio comes out top in damage done if the guys on my team are supposed to be my equal? And how is beign the best player on my team "tanking"? Seriously, I never say a negative word to these clowns, as much as I'd like to.

Rank 34 now....lol, it's so fucking stupid.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider

Bro not even playing competitive. Just playing regular quick matches and people are all herp derp why no one get near payload or on spawn point. Its like damn bro I am the only support and you horribles stand in the in the back.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Alright Freud, explain how Lucio comes out top in damage done if the guys on my team are supposed to be my equal? And how is beign the best player on my team "tanking"? Seriously, I never say a negative word to these clowns, as much as I'd like to.

Rank 34 now....lol, it's so fucking stupid.
At rank 34 you just need to play offensive heroes and carry yourself. The lower ranks will have almost no team coordination and can be more easily carried by a single person. As skill levels rise you'll need to start relying on teammates. Same shit in League of Legends... lower ranks easily carried but once you start facing teams that have at least 2+ players of equal or superior skill than you need to rely more on teamwork.

Play Reaper or Soldier 76 and just aimbot/death blossom everyone to death, shit's ez-mode and nobody has any awareness for it.

Just got to rank 50 and people are still dumb and have no awareness, but definitely can't solo carry most games.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
This is one of the more frustrating games I think I've played. The game makes you feel like if you're going to win that you have to play flawlessly. I've lost count of games that we were holding until the very end and then just one mistake and it snowballs hard. Then a coin flip for sudden death. GG.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I made my son get the last of his 10 matches in yesterday while I was at work. (Father of the year) He ranked 46? The very 1st thing he says when I came thru the door is WTF is wrong with people in Overwatch! He was so pissed I couldn't stop laughing. He says he went on several 25+ kill streaks and his teams STILL lost. Welcome to Overwatch my boy!

We did get like 6 matches in yesterday and we won 5 in a row. Longest streak I have ever had in this game. Last game we had an asshat leave leave as soon as the timer hit zero to start. Fuckin trolls.

Xelnix_sl

shitlord
I made my son get the last of his 10 matches in yesterday while I was at work. (Father of the year) He ranked 46? The very 1st thing he says when I came thru the door is WTF is wrong with people in Overwatch! He was so pissed I couldn't stop laughing. He says he went on several 25+ kill streaks and his teams STILL lost. Welcome to Overwatch my boy!

We did get like 6 matches in yesterday and we won 5 in a row. Longest streak I have ever had in this game. Last game we had an asshat leave leave as soon as the timer hit zero to start. Fuckin trolls.
Have my daughter interested and playing as well. Her comments are strikingly similar. She calls people stupid on almost every game. Freaks out the wife when a 13 year old is yelling at a computer screen.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to take the middle ground here and say that while I think Blizzard definitely made some mistakes with their competitive ranking system that lead to some legitimate complaints, by and large the people upset are bitching for the wrong reasons. I don't think that's the case with most people here though. Legitimate issues with the KOTH bug impacting the placement matches and the way leaving and coin flips impact things all being real problems. Thankfully it's a short first season so we'll hopefully see this smooth out over time.

My biggest issue, and this isn't even really a complaint, just something you have to deal with that sucks, is that while I'm hovering around 50 or a little above and it seems to be about where I belong, a run of just 3 or 4 bad games and suddenly I'm back down in mouth breather/leaver territory. That ends up really frustrating because sometimes it's a chore to pull yourself back up.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
At rank 34 you just need to play offensive heroes and carry yourself.
Did this. Auto locked S76. Win back to back games but someone on the other team leaves both times, get dick for exp. Next game dude on my team disconnects and I lose 3x what I won the previous two games.

Working as intended!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I usually get more medals on S76 but seems like I win more on genji, he absorbs so much in misses and distractions I think a lot of his benefit is intangible.