Overwatch

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
New character sounds interesting - especially someone like me who mains support 90% of the time. Haven't had the urge to play much lately so hopefully we can test her soon

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nice, will definitely try her out then. I want to know her specifics on her sleep dart, if you hit a flanking genji/tracer/reaper with that they can get shit on by like any other class nearby instantly.

Sleep into Hook/Trap/headshot/mine/point blank hell shotguns etc.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
From what I hear the sleep works exactly like a mez and lasts for a maximum of 6 seconds. It grants no other offensive or defensive bonuses to the target other than Widow having an easier time lining up a headshot.

Needless

Toe Sucker
From what I hear the sleep works exactly like a mez and lasts for a maximum of 6 seconds. It grants no other offensive or defensive bonuses to the target other than Widow having an easier time lining up a headshot.
Mes is all you need to setup any kind of big damage combo though~

Ana does not have wall climb like hanzo. Has witness me voice line lol.
How dat bitch get up on the arches then?! is this some kind of multi meme trailer they're going to show where another character has the ability to move other characters around similar to Mei's icewall? and that's how Ana gets up on the arches? lol

KAPLAN PLEASE, MY IMMERSION!

Tenks

McCree

Peacekeeper
Now maintains full damage at longer distances, but will deal less damage at extreme ranges

Developer Notes: While the game does feel better following the nerf to McCree's close-range damage in a previous patch, it left him a little too weak. So, we're increasing his effective distance, making his range similar to Soldier: 76's. This should hopefully give players another option for dealing with pesky long-range damage dealing heroes like Pharah and Hanzo.
Isn't this making McCree literally beta McCree? I thought the FtH buff was a direct result of them nerfing his range. Now he has his range back with FtH back to being pre-buff.

Soldier: 76

Heavy Pulse Rifle
Spread recovery will begin after a short delay (rather than instantly)
Potentially a huge nerf. At best 76 players will have to re-learn his tempo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Those DVA notes are pretty nice.. explosion is gonna be harder to evade, she won't jihad herself and it charges faster? plus that matrix change is $$$$

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
So anybody in the competitive low 40's ranks or lower should probably expect an increase of leavers with the one hero limit. Your three Genjis will now just be one insta-lock Genji and two leavers that refuse to play anything but Genji.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So anybody in the competitive low 40's ranks or lower should probably expect an increase of leavers with the one hero limit. Your three Genjis will now just be one insta-lock Genji and two leavers that refuse to play anything but Genji.
It's ok because they patched the game so surely they fixed leaver pena.... oh

gauze

Molten Core Raider
A little late on the pre-made pass, but the whole people in not in comms.. have you ever tried asking them to join team chat? I'm usually in a third party program w/ my premade, despite making an active approach to joining teamchat. When we ask others the others premade/random to join, they are usually inclined to do so. I wish they'd just remove group chat in Comp games tbh and just force everyone into team chat unless you have chat disabled.

The only problem I run into are the "always right" people, no matter who they pick, they're justified of being good/useful. I had a game the other day on Volks, 2 minutes and some odd seconds on the clock for defend. Guy locks in Symm, we explain that they're more than likely going to do a rush comp and that it would absolutely poop on anything that is useful out of Symm. He explained its 50/50, and he'll be fine, he'll switch if it doesn't work. Sure enough, double monkey charge out of the door.. shits on his face in 2 seconds, no sentries on the flank so tracer and genji free. Instantenous 5v6, and he holds onto Symm in the second point in which we go to over time and hes already died 4 times. We still had 7 minutes to retake everything 3 more times but still.

Had another on Dorado with a Bastion, his reasoning for doing good was he was silver at 30, yet in majority of the team fights he was corners behind(pt2) the fight, so when we got choked under the bridge we were fighting 5v6. But luckily he tagged 30 people and received a medal for it. No one was being a dick, unless "we don't need a bastion anymore" "we need some better offensive pushing" "can we get x or y" is being a dick, idk.

I also had a game where I was duo queue, matched w/ a quad. Did work on Hanzo for the first bit, they gave me a spewl of your typical always hanzo/widow never switch problems. It didn't work at some points mid match, and i'd switch to a tracer/76 given the situation, so on the last bit they basically raised hell about me being Hanzo in SD despite having gold across the board even on Objective Kills. I say okay, i'll start as 76, what could go wrong. By the time I get to point A, one of their guys locks in Widow immediately. I don't say anything other than idk if Widow is a good idea here. Sure enough double monkey shits on the widow, we lose, I simply say a reaper would have been much better and they went off about being a shit hanzo terrible player ect despite the only two cards to come up was me and rein w/ Damage done and damage blocked.

But thats competitive games for you, no one is ever wrong.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Isn't this making McCree literally beta McCree? I thought the FtH buff was a direct result of them nerfing his range. Now he has his range back with FtH back to being pre-buff.

Potentially a huge nerf. At best 76 players will have to re-learn his tempo.
Most soldiers in the 60+ bracket are all just macroing it already anyway, so they have to do something.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
A little late on the pre-made pass, but the whole people in not in comms.. have you ever tried asking them to join team chat? I'm usually in a third party program w/ my premade, despite making an active approach to joining teamchat. When we ask others the others premade/random to join, they are usually inclined to do so. I wish they'd just remove group chat in Comp games tbh and just force everyone into team chat unless you have chat disabled.

The only problem I run into are the "always right" people, no matter who they pick, they're justified of being good/useful. I had a game the other day on Volks, 2 minutes and some odd seconds on the clock for defend. Guy locks in Symm, we explain that they're more than likely going to do a rush comp and that it would absolutely poop on anything that is useful out of Symm. He explained its 50/50, and he'll be fine, he'll switch if it doesn't work. Sure enough, double monkey charge out of the door.. shits on his face in 2 seconds, no sentries on the flank so tracer and genji free. Instantenous 5v6, and he holds onto Symm in the second point in which we go to over time and hes already died 4 times. We still had 7 minutes to retake everything 3 more times but still.

Had another on Dorado with a Bastion, his reasoning for doing good was he was silver at 30, yet in majority of the team fights he was corners behind(pt2) the fight, so when we got choked under the bridge we were fighting 5v6. But luckily he tagged 30 people and received a medal for it. No one was being a dick, unless "we don't need a bastion anymore" "we need some better offensive pushing" "can we get x or y" is being a dick, idk.

I also had a game where I was duo queue, matched w/ a quad. Did work on Hanzo for the first bit, they gave me a spewl of your typical always hanzo/widow never switch problems. It didn't work at some points mid match, and i'd switch to a tracer/76 given the situation, so on the last bit they basically raised hell about me being Hanzo in SD despite having gold across the board even on Objective Kills. I say okay, i'll start as 76, what could go wrong. By the time I get to point A, one of their guys locks in Widow immediately. I don't say anything other than idk if Widow is a good idea here. Sure enough double monkey shits on the widow, we lose, I simply say a reaper would have been much better and they went off about being a shit hanzo terrible player ect despite the only two cards to come up was me and rein w/ Damage done and damage blocked.

But thats competitive games for you, no one is ever wrong.
Can relate to a ton of this. The first thing I ever type when joining a group is that I'm in team voice if people want to join. And if I'm queued with a group the first thing we do is switch over and then say the same thing. Results are about 50/50 I would say, with this leading to half the groups I'm in having actual real, helpful communication and half of the groups with people just ignoring the request. Whatever.

The hero complaints arent ever going to go away and I always just try and be nice. Like, "hey, I don't want to tell you what to play and if you're best with Sym here whatever but she doesn't make a ton of sense on this defense point." Or something like that. I'd say I strike out more times than not, but sometimes people switch. I can't place blame though. On offense I'm playing Soldier or Lucio and not much else.

Tenks

Most soldiers in the 60+ bracket are all just macroing it already anyway, so they have to do something.
Is that true? I wondered how the pro players manage to have 76's tempo down to the nanosecond. I just assumed they were far, far better than me.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Zenyatta buffs for fucking days. Welcome your new Overlord! BALLS TO THE FACE INFINITY!

Oh he has more hp? Cool.

Oh his Ult makes him run INCREDIBLY fast? Cool.

Oh his ULT AE heals 50% more now? SURE!

OH HIS BALLS FLY AS FAST AS WIDOWMAKER SHOTS?!?!?! YES, FUCKING, PLEASE!