Overwatch

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
By the way you always can learn something new. I didn't even know genji had a combo until I watched it done by shadder. Essentially you RMB + melee + dash fast enough that it essentially occurs as one movement. If you headshot with all 3 it will instakill a 200hp hero although that's tough to do. I use it more after I've pelted them and have closed the gap and usually takes anyone besides tanks right out.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm waiting for the Genji ult nerf. Genji at high level is the new Bastion. Almost every play of the game is a 4+ dragonblade kill. Not sure what they need to do to his ult but the only thing you can do is counter ult him or have the best McCree flashbang possible, being that there's a 90% chance of him moving and jumping while you flash him which makes him stun, fall, and immediately recover. I've been getting super pissed flashbanging Genji's who are in the air who continue momentum out of line of sight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Genji is completely vulnerable when he ults. If everyone focuses him he will die so quick. He only has 200hp

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I'm waiting for the Genji ult nerf. Genji at high level is the new Bastion. Almost every play of the game is a 4+ dragonblade kill. Not sure what they need to do to his ult but the only thing you can do is counter ult him or have the best McCree flashbang possible, being that there's a 90% chance of him moving and jumping while you flash him which makes him stun, fall, and immediately recover. I've been getting super pissed flashbanging Genji's who are in the air who continue momentum out of line of sight.

If his ult is OP (not saying I feel that way), then a slight reduction on the attack range would be enough to balance it out. If there was a problem right now, its that many of the maps are tight enough, that there is no way to flee while he runs around swiping his sword.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Genji is completely vulnerable when he ults. If everyone focuses him he will die so quick. He only has 200hp

Except everyone turns to him when he calls it out, then he hits E, then all your "save us, JEEBUS" moves are reflected in your own face and it's slice n dash time. They might need to lower his hp to 150 actually, but even then his high, HIGH mobility is the problem.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Deflect lasts 2 seconds and ult does 150 per swing so a tank can take about half the ult. Zen and lucio ults, roadhogs chain, and if you fuck up a swift strike you have to run to people's faces mean i don't really think genji ult needs nerfed.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I've been getting good at hooking genji ults lately with roadhog since he seems to be everywhere now.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I had a game as Zenyetta where I think I countered almost every Genji ultimate with mine. The next game, I had the same Genji but on my team...he said laughing that maybe he'll be able to kill sometching this game.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had a game as Zenyetta where I think I countered almost every Genji ultimate with mine. The next game, I had the same Genji but on my team...he said laughing that maybe he'll be able to kill sometching this game.

zen is likely a top pick now too imo. Sometimes on qp I'll second guess using ult because i don't want to ruin genjis time.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
People avoiding shooting Rein shield is also retarded

People shooting a Rein shield on characters like Hanzo is retarded. If you're just going to blast the shield you should be on a character like Roadhog who melts it in no time at all. Removing it from counting as damage would encourage people to realize that sitting there for an hour shooting a shield on a character bad it isn't useful and that maybe I could be switching to something that would help me against their team comp.

/shrug

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That's more of a team thing though in that if everybody focuses the Rein shield it quickly goes down regardless.

Anyway, I'm down for the S2 changes. Hopefully get some more people to play with.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I ended with ~65 elims, 10 deaths. That's why I was tilting, I wanted to be enjoying one of my best games, but instead get berated for 15mins.

I don't know if it's fixed yet or not but kill % was/is bugged for the longest time. It's why you see some heroes get a card for like 140% participation. I forget the circumstances for why it occurs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The fact that there's at LEAST one Genji on every team at 60+ means that shit needs to be looked at. You could say the same about Lucio, but I don't think he's overpowered as he is just immensely beneficial. If Mercy gets that AE heal she can cast people will get to make a decision on which to use.

Right now Genji is countered by Zen ult, which is a nice way of making a Zen blow his ult for a Grav bomb or something else, but I think it's annoying to have to go hug your healer to survive a super fast zipping Genji.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Genji most OP hero in game. Incredibly mobility + Invulnerability(seriously retarded that deflect will reflect explosions) + amazing ulti.

Looks like ill finish the season at 50? Was a 57 at one point but garbage game after garbage game.