Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
You and everyone else. I'm mostly bored of streams cause everyone plays the same 3 characters.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Damn, Clockwork is good at Tracer. I like the triple blink across the roof and how his 21 kill streak gets ended by Tigole on Zarya.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tracer is a pain in the ass character. You basically have them to fuck with people. The only way to legitimately 100% kill some one with her is to stick them, her smg's are dogshit. That said, having 2 Tracers on a team is basically stress inducing enough for the other team to lose.

Glad they didn't give her a shotgun at least.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The biggest thing about this game vs. other Blizzard games is that it's really fun to watch a good player playing a string of champs/heros/characters whatever they're called.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Tracer is a pain in the ass character. You basically have them to fuck with people. The only way to legitimately 100% kill some one with her is to stick them, her smg's are dogshit. That said, having 2 Tracers on a team is basically stress inducing enough for the other team to lose.

Glad they didn't give her a shotgun at least.
It's REALLY painful to play versus one tracer, and god forbid two, as a support, since most of the time you're gonna get ass fucked while the people you're healing are looking the other way. And basically other than Zenyata, no one can actually 1vs1 her, and Zenyata you need crazy aim. She seems squishy but if you don't have superior firepower like most supports, she just rewinds all the damage you do then finish you and you can't do shit about it. And her ult is really fucking strong too, though it's easy to miss it entirely if you're not careful.

Played a few more games of supports, Zenyata is definitely pretty solid, his damage output if you orb people is quite crazy compared to the shit the other healers do, and it marks them so you can keep track if they run away and try to go around or some shit. Lucio is pretty nice also for 1vs1 if you have some room to kite, I'm only now getting used to his wall skating thing and you can do pretty surprising stuff with it, like go a decent way vertically if you have some room.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Such bullshit. Seems like you need to stream a couple hundred hours to get an invite nowadays.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I swear Blizzard is fucking with me. It let me download the client and then the play button says I haven't been selected to beta. Later I can actually hit the play button but wont authenticate. Then I have to go check my account which shows it still isn't flagged. Bastards.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are they still flaggin peoples account immediately? or do you get an email now?

I haven't even checked today
A friend of mine who has two fucking banned WoW accounts got flagged for Overwatch yesterday, he got the email about 6 hours after it was flagged.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I swear Blizzard is fucking with me. It let me download the client and then the play button says I haven't been selected to beta. Later I can actually hit the play button but wont authenticate. Then I have to go check my account which shows it still isn't flagged. Bastards.
Same exact thing happened to me.