Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You can just log into your account management page on battle.net and that updates immediately after you get flagged. The emails lag.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i just decided to check my account management page and saw it was flagged, still haven't seen an email though

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
qzwg8oI.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think shes easily one of the best characters, if not the best from what i've seen so far from playing and watching the game. She's really, really good lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
From watching streams only, Blizzard has done a great job so far with all of the characters. Tracer stands out because she can make the flashy outplays, but most players will be dogshit with her imo. She's like Scout from TF2... very fast paced and easy to be bad with.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So not familiar with TF2 at all.

There doesn't seem to be any progression whatsoever, or ranking. I assume that there will be a ranking system at some point?

If they give everyone all the characters (and it would be retarded if they didn't), how do they make money? Just off skins and stuff?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So not familiar with TF2 at all.

There doesn't seem to be any progression whatsoever, or ranking. I assume that there will be a ranking system at some point?

If they give everyone all the characters (and it would be retarded if they didn't), how do they make money? Just off skins and stuff?
Pricing is still up in there air but yeah, basically. There has been datamined info of several things to unlock progression wise such as skins, portraits, weapons, etcetc so it would make sense they sell a bunch of those as well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah it was discussed previously but most people assume it will be like CSGO with a lower-than-average box cost ($30 or so) and then in-game cosmetics for purchase as well to fund continued development

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm still holding out hope for some sort of modding for the game. I know there's currently no plan at all for any private servers but at least they want to have custom games. That's the only thing killing my boner right now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think they're gonna do the whole level up/master skin (gun) for this game too which is kinda cool

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm still holding out hope for some sort of modding for the game.I know there's currently no plan at all for any private servers but at least they want to have custom games. That's the only thing killing my boner right now.
Bahahahaha. Sorry, no chance.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I know there's no chance and that's why it'll be dead in 3 years, but I still want to believe.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm shocked I don't see more of the Portal person. That seems to be such a game changer, when you need to get back to a objective pronto.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm shocked I don't see more of the Portal person. That seems to be such a game changer, when you need to get back to a objective pronto.
Her other skills are fairly bad overall, and it's an ult that can be hard to charge up due to her poor combat skills.

Main issues with the hero after playing it a bunch is, turrets cooldown is way too long(it's like 15seconds?) considering the turrets die in one hit from anything, including splash damage and can be hit through walls sometimes, so if the enemy clears most of your turrets, it takes forever to rebuild. Arguably Torbjorn is the same but his turret is extremely durable if you put it in the right spot. Her weapons are terrible for fighting anything but bad players overall. The orb mobs way too fucking slow to hit anything and doesn't do that much damage considering it has to be charged and moves slow as shit and the beam is basically melee range, which against bad players can be good but against most means you'll die before you kill them. Her heal is absolute garbage, it's basically Torbjorn armor up without the scraps cost, however it seems to only work once per spawn on people, so once they got hit a bit you can never reshield them until they die. It has a long cooldown too so it's annoying to shield the entire team.

Cooldowns is really what kills her, if she had lower cooldowns/ways to lower cooldowns by doing something with a passive, she'd be a lot better. If you setup a turret area to defend say A, and the enemy manages to push through/clear all your shit, you cannot resetup a turret area on B before they get there because it takes like 30+seconds to get only 3 turrets, which are hardly a big amount. Your healing is more or less nothing and she's barely a support in that regard, the only supporting she does is her ult.

Her ult is definitely amazing, assuming you can drop it in a place a Tracer won't find quickly by blinking around like a crazy psycho bitch.

I kinda like her but her performance is extremely dependant on how retarded the enemy team is. And she's garbage on anything but defense, so that's that too.