Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's getting ridiculous.

Not sure what happened but don't remember seeing competitive being so bad, like no attempt whatsoever at team play. Nothing toxic though, like no one yelling or anything, just a bunch of people totally uncoordinated. Like 1900 isn't the best for team play, but it's never been this bad, like seriously no effort at all right now.

And it's not like the other teams are much better either, it's a battle of the worse.

I'm tired of Pharaah right now, no one at this rank has the aim to kill her(myself included), especially if she has a pocket Mercy. At this point the team with the better Pharaah almost always wins. It makes playing the game no fun at all.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've switched to Solider to take her out and I HATE playing him. He's such a boring character. I feel. I can't hook her for shit for whatever reason if I try with Roadhog. I guess D'Va can fly up to her and take her out but I've never tried it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
im get ting all, why are you so salty, just have fun! im like how is losing this bad fun? i want to at least try to win. People at this level just do not care to win, they are 100 percent fine with losing
````````````

lost

<Bronze Donator>
have you seen the soldier thread on competitive forums lol, theres people saying that soldier should be solo killing pharah and not to bother zenyatta, ana, or dva to help. i mean cmon not that cut and dry i play soldier a lot and sometimes i wreck the pharah other times they stay far away and next to somewhere to LOS me or they're pocketed by mercy and zenyatta etc. it's stupid. hell when i played ana, i raped pharah faster than i could on soldier. needs to be a team effort, the pharah goes for soldier first if they're smart and 3 rockets your dead so its not easy sometimes.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
it depends on how far pharah is back, there are times where i completely wreck pharah to the point where they will change and other times i struggle, but that usually deals with a tracer/genji back there fucking with me. Certain maps though, pharah is pretty easy to kill with soldier, its about anticipating her drop.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah the times i cant kill pharah is when she immediately rockets me and i have a hog or genji harassing me, then its soldier kill pharah wtf! im like dude cant get a leg to stand on lol. if you leave me alone i can rape a team but under constant pressure with no back up its rough. just got my new monitor 144 hz refresh 1ms response, seems to be helpin with hit scan

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Wow me and 5 other randos just held hanamura defense with no deaths on our side, haven't seen that before. Their winston jumped in and died over and over of course. lol bronze.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Yeah it's getting ridiculous.

Not sure what happened but don't remember seeing competitive being so bad, like no attempt whatsoever at team play. Nothing toxic though, like no one yelling or anything, just a bunch of people totally uncoordinated. Like 1900 isn't the best for team play, but it's never been this bad, like seriously no effort at all right now.

And it's not like the other teams are much better either, it's a battle of the worse.

I'm tired of Pharaah right now, no one at this rank has the aim to kill her(myself included), especially if she has a pocket Mercy. At this point the team with the better Pharaah almost always wins. It makes playing the game no fun at all.

I've noticed that as a season goes on, game quality in ranked gradually goes down the shitter due to people not caring about ranking up because the end of season rewards are based on your highest rank and many people know they won't get higher or back up to their rank.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
yeah the times i cant kill pharah is when she immediately rockets me and i have a hog or genji harassing me, then its soldier kill pharah wtf! im like dude cant get a leg to stand on lol. if you leave me alone i can rape a team but under constant pressure with no back up its rough. just got my new monitor 144 hz refresh 1ms response, seems to be helpin with hit scan

I play a lot of Pharah. Hovering at around 2600 in ranked so not very high but a good Soldier will force me to switch off Pharah pretty quick. It's a team game for sure and they should be protecting you from harassment but part of Soldier's job is to make Pharah's life hell so your teammates aren't exactly wrong.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wish you could pick a game mode without these fucking naurto American Inventor wannabe playing genji every mother fucking game. In fact if I could slit the throats of every weeaboo faggot I would watch those cunts bleed out on their keyboards.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
three games in a row tonight where we had one tank and one healer. its dps night boys, watch out.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I wish you could pick a game mode without these fucking naurto Obama-son wannabe playing genji every mother fucking game. In fact if I could slit the throats of every weeaboo faggot I would watch those cunts bleed out on their keyboards.
I always ask genji's aif they are good. Im like, are you an elite genji? because you are either elite or you suck, there is no middle ground with genji (there isnt). lol Then they usually change. Not always, but it does. I say the same with hanzo. haha

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I really want to get good at Sombra but I can't track for shit. So I just mostly play Winston, Reinhardt, Mercy, Junkrat, Pharrah... pretty much any of the characters that don't really require you to aim.

Naturally I stay out of competitive because of this. I have fun sticking to Quick Play and Arcade. But when there's a Pharrah on the opposing team I'm sort of at a loss for what to do because all of her counters are characters that require me to actually aim lol.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I really want to get good at Sombra but I can't track for shit. So I just mostly play Winston, Reinhardt, Mercy, Junkrat, Pharrah... pretty much any of the characters that don't really require you to aim.

Naturally I stay out of competitive because of this. I have fun sticking to Quick Play and Arcade. But when there's a Pharrah on the opposing team I'm sort of at a loss for what to do because all of her counters are characters that require me to actually aim lol.

Sombra is definitely a hit scan hero, but her spread is so intense, it's almost like playing Winston with how unreliable it is.

I never played any of the other hitscanners and started with Sombra as my first foray into that type of hero. I ended up logging about 20 hours collectively on her before I went back and tried some of the more genuine attack heroes, Soldier and Tracer primarily. Night and day difference; they feel so accurate and precise compared to Sombra, it honestly feels unnecessary for her to have such a gimped weapon.

Her kit is fine for the most part, but if they'd just reduce her weapon spread, I think she would be much more viable.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Hit my first day worth of just complete toxicity. 1-8 in one day. I would say 7 of those matches were people leaving which is something else I have never experienced. There was even one match that before the door even opened it was me and one other person.... 2 people versus an entire team for an entire match. Most other matches were 1 or 2 people but it simply places you in a near hopeless position. If this is a more prevalent problem than i'm aware, as I said this has never happened to me, then Blizzard needs to address it to some extent.