Overwatch

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ran into some dudes (Master rank) playing Widow/Hanzo carrying a 24 Soldier to 25 (for Comp) in Quick Play. Both Hanzo and Widow aimbotting. We said nothing, at one point I just say in general, "Toggle on" and the Hanzo says "?". Then the play of the game comes and it's a machine gun Widow just scoped and firing nonstop, not waiting for charge, at people's heads and getting a triple. They were both playing like this. The Hanzo would notch an arrow then it would drag over to a person and fire. He'd do it nonstop and shoot at walls and shit people were obviously behind. Pretty sad. We nearly beat them too.

Their names were Contagion (hanzo) and Caines (widow) and their shit friend who I hope to god wasn't aimbotting was like KevinV or something. I should've recorded it for the laffs.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
There seems to be a HUGE amount of aim-botting right now in the game. You can see with their cursor tracking instantly all over the screen and headshot everyone. They are not even trying to hide it. It's just so obvious.

gauze

Molten Core Raider

I simply can't explain how happy Mickie makes me, hearing that distinct accent. I'm so happy for my Thai brethren.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So I made another account for fun.

Regular account placed 1400, climbed to 2050, went back down to 1800 and been around 1800-2000 since.

New account, placed 2550, climbed to 2750, and been around 2600-2700 since, which is about a week. Small sample I can still totally collapse I guess.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Recently I have been getting paired with people who just want to lose it seems. The other team will go with a 2/2/2 setup or a 3/2/1 setup but I end up on teams that wanna go 5 dps and then am sitting here trying to decide between healing or being the only tank. You try to call them out but they just have a hard on for double snipe genji losses. I don't mind filling in whatever hero is needed and I am happy to switch and try and counter but it's impossible with these morons.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mickie is a god tier Zarya as well. I'm not sure why people talk about him like he's one-trick just because he's most well known for his D.Va.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
It's more we rarely see it, and how it will adapt to everyone else. I'm sure he can play an array of characters easily, but at the dimension in how he excels at making big moments as a d.va; would it be comparable? Its just an overall radical change we haven't really seen on a data point a view. Plus cocco is daaa Zarya.

It's kinda like how people view both Tviq and Taimou.. people will often say that Tviq is the way better DPS, purely because of how verse his pool is versus Taimou who is probably the hands down best pound for pound aim in the game right now, but is mainly noted for his exclusive plays on characters like McCree and Widow.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
new career high tonight, 2964, sooo close.

trend.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have a 144hz g-sync monitor on the way. Really interested to see how this plays compared to my current 60hz that's a decade old.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Have a 144hz g-sync monitor on the way. Really interested to see how this plays compared to my current 60hz that's a decade old.
ya i just got mine last week.. love it for hit scan feel like im more accurate already. i have freesync tho got viewsonic

ex-genj

Golden Squire
People with ultrawides, are you playing this pillerboxxed or are you just eating the less visible top and bottom? Irritating.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why? He's a pro player and the game is good about rapidly moving your MMR if you're way better (or worse) than it sits. Hell people can get way past my highest sc2 rank in like 20 games played if they win them all.