Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
LW Blue had some luck with that wacky triple support comp they tried and failed at last week. It almost seems to be a dive counter, but it was really hard to see the big picture the way the camera was on the roving dps.

Triple DPS seems to be less used yesterday as well. I think the teams were all trying that because they all got stomped by Rogue in scrims.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Monthly melee going on as well

I always root for the old teams and usually I'm let down, but Liquid is playing very well now.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I bought 50 chests. I got Zarya, Lucio(change his song to Jazzy music), 2 X soldier, Phara and Bastion. 2X epic gold, I got a 6-7 dance emote.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ah yes. The flood of god awful players coming to get their nifty new loot boxes is in. Fortunately and unfortunately, they all seem to play in quick play.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Decided to do all hanzo on my placements... played against plats the entire time and got placed at literally the exact same spot as the last season i played (mid gold in S3)

Why are placements even a thing if they're just a placebo? haha

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Eh, bought it like 3 hours before the sale started, quick chat with support got me 2 SC2 commanders. No complaints.

Got the tracer lego skin already.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Only skin I want is symmetra really, not buying boxes, but did arcades, opened 8 boxes and no legendary so far. Only thing good so far is Torb dance.

Cybsled

The Lucio skin has some new music for his abilities. I like the 50s Dva skin as well.

The reaper shrug emote is also good for maximum trollage ;p

Last edited:

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
So there's a 'free overwatch' weekend shortly but the client isn't available for download until the weekend.. With my slow internet I'll probably end up spending the whole weekend downloading the client and not get any opportunity to play.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Ok so my main account was always low gold. Didn't play much in the last seasons but I did my placement matches 1W , 1D et 8 lose in a row and ended up low plat.(2530) I quickly leveled the 3 levels I needed on my alt account to 25. I rushed in my placement and went 6W, 3L , 1D and I'm ranked 2795. :)

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Yeah. Old accounts a heavily weighted towards their past performance, so you really have to grind to rise in rank. If you've started fresh, however much you've actually improved in OW is reflected immediately. Lots of people have smurfs higher ranked than their mains.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Old accounts a heavily weighted towards their past performance, so you really have to grind to rise in rank. If you've started fresh, however much you've actually improved in OW is reflected immediately. Lots of people have smurfs higher ranked than their mains.
That's stupid.