Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
high skill cap, ignores shields, should be great fun and happy to have more counters to shields. I see lots of bad doomfists, but I think I'll prefer having doomfist over Genji or Tracer simply because he brings some CC, even if he's bad he can at least contribute by immobilizing some people.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
ok watching some Seagull... he's already insane with this guy and is playing against 6 other doomfists that suck ass, but this character's mobility is insanity. His charge is basically a reinhardt charge. Always 1-shot kills when enemy is slammed into a wall, and doomfist travels about same distance as Rein except moves even faster. His Ult has crazy long range too, can cast from point B and get it to Point A, or fairly close anyways.. very quick way to try and contest point A and possibly eliminate a lot of enemies in the process.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sombra is supposed to be able to counter a lot of offensive heroes. She does... but... is it worth having a Sombra? in most cases.. no.

People will probably pick Winston, he's usually the go-to counter for very mobile heroes.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Sombra is supposed to be able to counter a lot of offensive heroes. She does... but... is it worth having a Sombra? in most cases.. no.

People will probably pick Winston, he's usually the go-to counter for very mobile heroes.

If he get hacked all he can do is his shootgun. His charge is on right click.

What is funny that he is released too late. He was made to counter the old Rein and shield meta. Now these days everyones play dive meta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If he get hacked all he can do is his shootgun. His charge is on right click.

What is funny that he is released too late. He was made to counter the old Rein and shield meta. Now these days everyones play dive meta.
yea thats what people said about Tracer/Genji. If they get hacked they can only auto too. You still see Winston over Sombra.

I've definitely been seeing more Sombra play in my games but I'd say over 50% is from trolls.

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Sombra is becoming mega, mega meta. To the point of required in Korean meta. She hasn't really worked her way into the ladder scene yet but she will. She's the answer to D'Va at the moment and will soon be the answer to Doomfist.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Rofl, Seagull is going 1v6 all over the PTR. The ownage is hilarious. It's like Genji, but with a giant fucking sledgehammer and fewer counters.

Xevy

Log Wizard
A lot of nerfs coming to this dude. His charge is either getting a movement speed nerf or a cooldown nerf. You can't have an easier kill Rein charge with 1/2 the cooldown at 4x the movement rate.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
A lot of nerfs coming to this dude. His charge is either getting a movement speed nerf or a cooldown nerf. You can't have an easier kill Rein charge with 1/2 the cooldown at 4x the movement rate.

Agreed. It's like playing against widow or hanzo in the sense you can't peek, but then after he shoots he's in your face with a genji ult.

Edit: Now he's playing against a Sombra and having a lot more trouble (relatively speaking, still owning). I'm curious how he'd play into junkrat, too. Traps could fuck up his day.

Last edited:

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rein charge but better? Targeted DVA ulti ? Genji dash but with the chance to one shot from full hp?

Power creep is real. Can't see him going live with the damage numbers as they are, seems ridiculous.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've seen it all now. 1k SR, 44 hour Genji telling people what to play in QP. lol

Regarding Doomfist, I was kind of expecting more cool looking character. He's sort of bland looking besides the huge ass right fist. He reminds me of the anime Xam'd though which was pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I was on PTR yesterday. I now understand why they nerfed Roadhog. Current Roadhog does pretty well vs Doomfist but old Roadhog would have simply deleting him. No shield, big hit box with not that huge HP pool.

His mobility is super fun. The combo are great. He is at least a month away from him being available in competition so I guess they will tweak him.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
He will probably go live close to as is. I don't think he will be completely different from current numbers just because of the shit we know from someone like Ana or Sombra.

They're firm on the idea that all is illusion for now, and that they'll roll him out into the real world. Everyone thought sombra was going to be op broken, but it took awhile for her to catch on. Ana was thought to be shit, but ended up being the goto meta pick.. She did have a small adjustment but that was only to her nade splash.

From the looks, he will probably be relatively easy to shut down. Even watching seagull play, he's gonna be one of those Hanzo/widow characters where the people who are good at him, are good... And the people who aren't, you question why they're playing the the game.

I could be wrong but idk, I think he's hype strong.. I'm putting on money when he goes live within a month or two he will probably see some adjustments to make him better.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think they'll put him on live in two weeks. Get your comp games in now because after he drops Comp will go to shit with shitty new Doomfist mains.