Overwatch

Cybsled

New patch on PTR. The only note I care about

Zarya
Graviton Surge
Now disables all movement abilities of affect targets. This is similar to how Junkrat's trap affects abilities.

Fuck. Yes. Time to die, Tracer and Genji, you little fucks.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that's a nice change. Too many heroes could escape it, and I guess adding doomfist to those who could escape was the tipping point.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The McCree change is a bigger deal vs Tracer/Genji than the Grav changes. It should make him a much more reliable counter.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So for flashbang... does it stun them frist, THEN add a slowing effect?

Looks like they made Reaper a little more quiet.

Sombra? Hello?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Wording seems like both at the same time? so they don't continue moving at a fast pace when they get stunned

Tenks

I haven't tried it out myself but my take was it applies the snare and stun simultaneously so it should stop Genji from moving at lightspeed after you've FB'd him

Tenks

Yeah hopped on PTR. Characters jumping around get grounded pretty heavily now with Flashbang where they'd normally just continue their jumping pattern.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Someone on Reddit is reporting Rein's hammer no longer has a knockback.

If true, could be good or bad depending on who you talk to.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
They are buffing flashbang, Rein, Zarya's ult?!? and nerfing Doomfist.

Pretty much only Orisa will be able to get out of graviton.

On a personal side I went 13 w and 2 L in my last 15 solo Q matches. Climbed about 300 Rank points.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I think he stay in while in wealth. I might be wrong.. Like junk' s trap. They say it will work like Junk's trap and so far only Orisa can get out.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think he stay in while in wealth. I might be wrong.. Like junk' s trap. They say it will work like Junk's trap and so far only Orisa can get out.
Reaper can use stealth when trapped by junk, he just can't move, they are saying the ability can't be used is the similarity, not the root part. Move abilities are disabled, reaper stealth isn't disabled, so he'll be able to move out

Tenks

I think having Zarya as a more viable pick will implicity push D'Va out a bit as well. Overall these are great changes everywhere.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice!

c2boQW6.jpg

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The overwatch world cup games have started. I had no idea they were starting so soon. I was on youtube looking at science stuff and saw it was on live, so went to twitch to do the vod so I can rewind to the first game, China vs Romania.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The thailand vs norway game was fun to watch. Also france vs argentina was surprisingly good.

One of the thai players has the name "Pannys". That led to some funny moments.

• 1Like