Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There seem to be like 3x McCree 2x 76 at least in every game and those two just shit on the Rat super hard. I haven't had great luck with him. Surprisingly I've had good luck with Lucio on the DM map.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
New DM mode is definitely fun. Only thing that ruined it last night is I swear this S76 player had an aim bot, kill cam would show his reticle above me and yet he wouldn't miss. Multiple people in the game were commenting on it and he would hit 20 kills before anybody else would hit 10. Either a pro or something else.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've played about 50 death matches so far and only hit 1st place once. To get into the top four I need to play my Soldier, Junk or Tracer.

I find that sitting back and waiting for skirmishes to start, then Sprint there and clean up the stragglers.

My BIGGEST complaint is that I can do 99% of the damage to someone and still not get the kill.

I know they have the assist score, but it just sucks to outplay someone, get them to 1hp and lose credit for it. I just sucks I guess.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've played about 50 death matches so far and only hit 1st place once. To get into the top four I need to play my Soldier, Junk or Tracer.

I find that sitting back and waiting for skirmishes to start, then Sprint there and clean up the stragglers.

My BIGGEST complaint is that I can do 99% of the damage to someone and still not get the kill.

I know they have the assist score, but it just sucks to outplay someone, get them to 1hp and lose credit for it. I just sucks I guess.

When I played on PTR it wasn't like this with the whole assist bullshit, but I only played a few games when it was first put on PTR. I hate the change to a kill/assist system. The whole elimination system is one of the reasons why I like Overwatch so much, and they should have kept it in DM.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
DM been fun but now seems like hanzo and widow playground, so annoying even as mcree or soldier i just get one shot! might be time to relearn my AWP skillz and go widow

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Mcree seems the best all arounder. The only round I won I did Mcree the whole round and got a really large early lead.

Usually if a mcree starts dominating someone will go winston and start trashing all the mcrees haha.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I drink and suck at this game so hang out in silver and gold but at the higher levels do people actually game theory at all and team up to kill the person in the lead? Or are they just "kill red" like it is for me?

Araxen

I drink and suck at this game so hang out in silver and gold but at the higher levels do people actually game theory at all and team up to kill the person in the lead? Or are they just "kill red" like it is for me?

From what I've watched on streams it doesn't get like that till at least GM maybe Masters. Diamond is the same as silver when it comes to the try hards and the usual amount of throwers/you suck but I'm god/troll types.

Moonmoon sums up Masters well though... lol

On DM:
Roadhog is a good counter to all the genji/mcree/tracer/junkrats in DM. He can one shot hook them and withstand their damage then heal up. Just stay away from the Symmetra nests and if you catch one out of their nest use your Ultimate on them. You can't one shot kill them.

gauze

Molten Core Raider

Honestly, from 3900 perspective.. Is majority dick measuring, don't go my way throw because I don't want to carry you attitude. Games that go good really comes down to atleast one really good shot caller, not like strats but someone calling targets and for falling back/grouping/reset.

Outside of just generally destroying, I find it more enjoyable from a gold/plat point then diamond/master/gm/top500. G/p most times are more humble, a lot of diamonds believe that they belong or are a smurf despite having 3 stars and a silver boarder. Top500 are general gods, gm brag, and masters blame others really fast causing tilt. Not that none of this exist else where, just my observation. Didn't play much season 5 cause meta/time/japan

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Placements.png

3 good matches out of 10 is wayyyy wayyy better than usual for placements.

Araxen

I had 3 good matches despite two of them being losses. I went 1-9 though. FeelsBadMan

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I went 8-2, I think I only got like 1 bad match, others were all pretty good.

It's nice not to rank 300 point under what you were last season too, that was so stupid.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Apparently I've been extremely lucky, but where the fuck did all these assholes come from? Worst 5 consecutive matches since launch.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Did 2 placements, got rocked by a hanzo on the other team both times. Guess thats what I get for doing them the first day =p