Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I think we see a ton of Ana again. 3 shot to most of the cast again is huge. Moira has a pretty sleepable ult as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Played 2 games over lunch and it feels good. Zen feels good, Ana feels good. I didn't play Mercy but it feels like she can be played around now.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
soo i died while ressing and it gave me a cooldown on res, also when will moira be available in comp. the res timer feels like forever when ur basically stuck to the ground saying IM RESSING LISTEN TO MY SOUND AND EFFECTS!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
soo i died while ressing and it gave me a cooldown on res, also when will moira be available in comp. the res timer feels like forever when ur basically stuck to the ground saying IM RESSING LISTEN TO MY SOUND AND EFFECTS!

Moira will be available in Comp next week.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Fun times as Moira. :)
ScreenShot_17-11-16_22-28-47-000.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
After putting some more hours on Moira, I’m pretty sure I will be trying to main her. Zenyetta is one of my best character to rank up with, and I think Moira will be the same, but with gameplay that is more fun to me.

While QP isn’t the best place to really know how a character perform because of very uneven team comp. it seems to me that she will do pretty well. She has great healing, and good damage, the place where she might come up short is her ultimate which is probably the weakest of all the healers.

I just enjoy her play style a lot.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So what the difference between the Blizzard OW league and all the other pro team tournaments that have been going on for years?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
They are 20 million dollar franchises owned by sports figures, business figures, and the biggest e-sports teams. Money has been dumping into Esports. NBA/NFL owners are the primary non-traditional money that is everywhere right now. There must be a home stadium/arena for your team. They are trying to turn this into a travel/play live sports league. I am skeptical the game will have the viewerbase ultimately. It's in Esports interest that this doesn't fail, too much money at stake.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They need stadium Technology that displays a massive map in a gorgeous 3d hologram.

542427-hologram.jpg

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wellll since its 50% off I picked up a normal copy of the game for $20 so I can try to play comp with just pharah, lol. Been doing hit scan and wanna see how well I can do on just pharah without messing with my main account rating.

and yeah the report thing.. why say fuck you in it, he prob means fuck you the player but hes saying it to a GM lol. might as well call him an american inventor

Needless

Toe Sucker
Moiras a lot of fun, pretty whack that you can out 1v1 a symmetra as her if you enclose yourself enough to keep a healing orb bouncing around you

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Didn't The International do something like that this year with AR?
The only AR stuff they used was heroes picks and shit at the start of the game but after that I think it was just the game played normally on large screens. LoL did their entrance ceremony with a cool looking dragon in AR stuff.

But AR requires a way to view it, shit looks cool on stream but for people directly watching they need a phone or like some high tech glasses to see anything, so it kinda makes it pointless. That's why he said hologram instead of AR, but the tech for clear holograms isn't really here especially for large scale like that I think.