Overwatch

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah you don't actually see any of the AR shit at TI, can confirm as i was at the last one.

TI did have the floor displaying as a map that was interactive depending on what was going on though which was pretty awesome but it was far from holographic :(

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hand out VR goggles to all spectators that allow them to position themselves anywhere on the map.

Oooh child!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Moira nerfed on PTR too, or bugged whichever it might be, I'm pretty sure it's a nerf though.

Her right click ability no locks on target, you need to be very accurate now with it.

It's a pretty huge nerf in my opinion, mostly because after 3 games on the PTR I constantly struggled to heal as I had huge problem recharging my healing meter. This might not be a huge issue at higher rank where people have insane accuracy, but it will be huge at lower rank or for people with low accuracy.

I still need to practice with the change, but I feel like I won't be able to play her now, kind of like Ana that has too high mechanical requirement for. It's fine if she ends up being balanced, but disappointing because I really liked her playstyle.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well they also fixed her.

Her damage orb and right click can now damage Torbjorn's turret, Symmetra's turret, Junkrat's trap and mines.

After further testing of the lock-on nerf/bug. It seems that the lock-on in mid to close range is almost gone, but seems to be the same at longer range.

It still affects healer regen quite a bit. They might need to up the regen slightly to compensate, reducing her overall damage isn't bad as she was dealing a lot.

About the new map Blizzard World...or Flanker's Paradise. It is absolutely gorgeous, and just as confusing after just a few games. It has tons of flanking route, especially in the StarCraft section of the map, but pretty much all 3 section has a lot of flanking route. It's going to be an interesting map for sure. The interesting thing, is that there are quite a few flanking route that allow you to simply get behind the enemy team entirely. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
well if they nerfed her right click i wont be messing with her, that was half the fun aka genji/tracer/pharah counter

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Update on Moira:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759636379?page=23#post-454

Hi everyone! We wanted to give you a heads up on what’s happening with the targeting on Moira’s Biotic Grasp.

On the PTR, we made a number of improvements to the mechanism that Moira uses to select a target. Now players can more accurately select a target when multiple targets are in the field of view (which resolves issues like this: ), and the new system can better discern which target is closest to the player's reticle when multiple targets are valid.

When we made this change, we did our best to make the everything feel as close to her original system as possible, but since the new mechanism uses a different functionality, it didn’t convert perfectly for a number of heroes. Generally, the larger heroes are a little harder to target, while the smaller heroes are much closer to her original behavior. The training bots also need to be adjusted, as they are by far the worst offender in the new system.

Since it wasn't our intention to do anything but improve Moira's targeting, we’re hoping to test a new configuration on the PTR either late this week or early next. Thank you so much for surfacing the issue for us; these reports are incredibly useful for us when it comes to tracking down bugs.

It looks they are going to adjust some things to bring her inline to previous functionality. I'd like to see Symmetra's beam act like Moira's so that way she at least needs to aim a little. I guess on PTR Symmetra's beam range was increased by 3m or something stupid. If that goes through he beams needs to be a soft lock like Moiri's.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, I need a couple of those. Keep playing after I should stop, and mostly solo quing late night/Early morning.

The game is pretty streaky

Also, logged into first game today, offensive symmetra on route 66, placing teleports on cliffside to kill team. Logged out.

Peak time seems fairly unplayable if you don't stack, or even if I win I find the constant battle against my throwing team mates just isn't worth it

Finding it hard to play more than one game a day tbh

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Still like the game a lot after 1 year of playing it, dunno why. Just easy to hop in and play. Turned off all channels ages ago though, don't care if I don't get callouts, the upside is way lower than the downside at least to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heian

Molten Core Raider
+214SR last night, 1 loss in about 2.5 hours and that was on my last game. Feels good. :)

Nice ! I also been winning of late. I'm 11-1 in my last games. What usually make me lose is when I play tired and for some reasons I can't stop playing even after 3 horrible defeat.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I agree peak hours/prime time seems to be worst time to play comp. I find during the day on weekdays is most successful, or at least streakworthy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I still mostly play arcade and QP. I hop on comp just enough for a few golden weapon points. Usually hover in silver.

Play pretty much er'day :)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I just feel like QP isnt serious and unless I'm warming up or in arcade for boxes, go comp.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I mostly just play Comp., I just enjoy having a goal in trying to improve my ranking(or not fall to low).

I just go to QP to practice new heroes, or warm up. It is relaxed though, no one talks...ever. Noone complains about picks, or weird team comp...6DPS ftw. So that's definitely cool.

I like mystery hero once in a while.

Almost ready to have a new Golden Weapon. Not sure which I'll get next. I have Zarya, Winston, Zenyetta, and Mei so far.

Depending on how Moira turns out, it will be between Moira, Roadhog, Reaper or McCree.