Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really wonder if they will tighten up D'Va mech explosion timer. I think it's a little too long. Most of the pro's are using it just to spawn a new mech and if they get a kill it's a bonus. McCree needed it for his Ult so D'Va might need it too.

What a hook by Mickie. Maybe he isn't a D'Va one trick. lol

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think the word carry is overused, but that was a carry. Mickie turned his hog around, but I still think Taimou would have been better. His Dva was great as always.

Sanfran probably could have beaten them with IDDQD.

Also, why would you ever have Custa in over Harry? Unless you are going to play Moira.

Maybe it's all some grand strategy to increase Effect's leg strength from all the dead weight on his back.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I officially hate the impact OWL has on the game.

Fuck the dual sniper on attack in Junkertown because they saw it on OWL. We don't even have an Orisa/Bastion setup for this to work like on OWL...and the fucking morons can't hit anything.

They refused to switch too...like hey idiots did you actually watch the entire game, they don't run dual sniper the entire match.

Fuck these idiots..

/rant over
Just ran into this except we didn't make it past the second bridge before the first point.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every Blizzworld match I played tonight had a hanzo and widow on one team. And they all sucked.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
comp or quick play? if its quick play. fuck it, thats how you learn to play them characters, if its in comp, then its good to rage .

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Logitech G Pro Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

ordered this to give me more room for my mousepad, hope its nice. gonna miss my corsair k95 RGB :(

had a comp game where no tanks would go shield so the widow on other team just buttraped us, and our pharah left comms start of game so we couldnt tell him to swap since she was clearly picking out him out on the well map

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean I thought they were just doing youtube recorded videos or I guess videos on facebook. If youre dumb enough to record your gameplay as toxic and post it publicly whats the difference vs recording yourself training someone in EQ?

honestly though seems like a waste of resources, let people report that shit and then investigate, dont go out looking for it instead of pushing out that damn mercy patch sooner!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya know it seems like people use low sensitivity and others use high. I was practicing genji and heard people used like 15/20 sens with 1200 dpi then I read some of OWL guys are just 800 dpi and 6-9 sensitivity, so who knows. For my hit scan I use 800 dpi and 9 in game sens but with my new keyboard coming i'll have more space and i've read you're supposed to be able to slide your mouse from one side of your mousepad to the other and do a full 360 camera view in that distance. I've got this big RGB razr mousepad.

Your sensitivity seems to be workin you got 3 headshots I dont see what the problem is, unless maybe you get a genji hopping over your head and its too slow or not enough room on mousepad to follow him

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
AKM joining fuel midseason!

When I first typed that I was excited that someone finally came to their senses and grabbed him. But then I thought about it, and where is he going to fit?

Btw, whenever mister X says "ton of damage" take a drink.

Last edited:

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seriously, would anyone be interested in having me tryout with/join their competitive group? Or form a new one with me? I just started playing 2 weeks ago but I'm 2200SR mid Gold with Mercy generally as my main. I would love a good tank and flanker/anti flanker to watch our backs

I don't know about you guys but i would like to do as good in this game as i possibly can. That's something that's simply not possible with a good coordinated group. I don't even mind being the unofficial leader, giving orders ect.. But i am quite happy with someone else taking that role also!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, would anyone be interested in having me tryout with/join their competitive group? Or form a new one with me? I just started playing 2 weeks ago but I'm 2200SR mid Gold with Mercy generally as my main. I would love a good tank and flanker/anti flanker to watch our backs

I don't know about you guys but i would like to do as good in this game as i possibly can. That's something that's simply not possible with a good coordinated group. I don't even mind being the unofficial leader, giving orders ect.. But i am quite happy with someone else taking that role also!

imma guess that most people here don't have set competitive groups. I could be wrong.

Groups make it easier to climb, sure, but there is a sweet spot.. we've discussed it here before. I think a 2-3 man premade is about where you want to be. Avoids the competitive 4-5-6 stacks, but enough coordination between 2-3 to make some progress.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
AKM joining fuel midseason!

When I first typed that I was excited that someone finally came to their senses and grabbed him. But then I thought about it, and where is he going to fit?

Btw, whenever mister X says "ton of damage" take a drink.

Taimou is going to the bench

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Now I know Moira gets tons of elims just by throwing her orb around.

That said, but holy fuck 71 elims and 65% kill participation on Eichenwald. :)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I get most of my kills cause I actually kill them with right click, the orb is usually saved for 1v1 or healing. Had to go mercy last game and we lost cause our moira couldnt counter the symmetra somehow and symmetra flank raping people rofl.

But I'm going back to dps cause I'm tired of people thinking lucio/moira is enough cause I flank on moira instead of heal usually, then lucio isnt enough or zenyatta. Crappy little predicament I'm sure master and above you cant flank as well on moira =p

Last edited: