Overwatch

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Teams not playing/pushing aggresively is now my most hated thing in this game. We were attacking on numbani, I’m on DVA and trying to get people to push on to the point with me. I make the call I’m diving in, I take out the genii, torb turret, and orisa on my own. We’re up three picks and my team literally wouldn’t move in because they were too busy chasing the other three enemies around the perimeter. Reapawns come back and hold the point. This happened five more times until we eventually lost. Fuck.

Yeah this is super annoying and one of the biggest differences I notice between ranks. People just standing in front of an orissa shield like its an actual fucking mei wall and not something we can just all dive onto and get some picks off of for faster respawns or to actually win when we have ulti advantage. What frustrates me even more is when you get a few picks defending a push, no-one ever pushes out to stagger deaths, everyone just afks on point like its job done. Tilting.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
People just standing in front of an orissa shield like its an actual fucking mei wall

LOL, that part cracks me up.

It's so true. The eternal problem of getting past the fucking choke because there's a Rein or Orissa blocking it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
This is just another example of why I left WOW, people would cry even though they were a minority and then get changes due to it. No they havent said anything about future changes but just reminds me of that kind of environment

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Rez is such bs so i'm happy.

As a solo player I often never get rezzed anyways (even though I'm typically gold dmg/elims/obj time) so shouldn't affect me at all, other than make wins easier now that opponents won't come back right after I kill them.

Tank meta will likely return and probably see a lot more symm on defense is my guess.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Was watching a streamer who was/is a former OW pro and he said he and two other guys were hired by Elon Musk to go to his house and help train his kids in OW. Imagine that shit. He said he signed an NDA so he can't say anything about their ranks or whatever, but I think that's hilarious. It's like the old stories of billionaires hiring top Athletes and paying them millions to train their kids.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Friend went looking for teams for us, found this one team that plays 4 hours everyday 7 days a week. I'm like wat. They want me to try out as support and need to be "amazing" at "every support" and then said if I'm picked dont expect to play any competitive until the team completes at least 60 scrimmages together.

Problem is its like 6-10 pm est and 7 days a week, like I have no life and dont go out at nights or eat after 6 pm lol??

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Not for fun..60 scrimmages against other teams then play competitive to at least masters and see where goes from there, I'm sure if did well then maybe tournaments.. I looked up the "coach" and hes only 2900, and the rest of the team is 2900. Am I wrong to think a coach should be higher than I am? Either way I dont wish to play OW 6-7 days a week for 4-6 hours a day at the same time everyday.

I could probably go for like 4 days a week 3 maybe 4 hours but I dont love OW that much to play it like 42 hours a week. I'm sure being in a 6 stack is more fun but life happens when you're doing 6-7 days a week at the same time which happens to be at night.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
What a play by Soon to take the point on Oasis, stealing it from the Fusion and allowing Valiant to win the map. Fusion should never have lost that. Soon is a sneaky bastard.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
He stole that like a hobbit rogue

SoonRogue.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not for fun..60 scrimmages against other teams then play competitive to at least masters and see where goes from there, I'm sure if did well then maybe tournaments.. I looked up the "coach" and hes only 2900, and the rest of the team is 2900. Am I wrong to think a coach should be higher than I am? Either way I dont wish to play OW 6-7 days a week for 4-6 hours a day at the same time everyday.

I could probably go for like 4 days a week 3 maybe 4 hours but I dont love OW that much to play it like 42 hours a week. I'm sure being in a 6 stack is more fun but life happens when you're doing 6-7 days a week at the same time which happens to be at night.

A bunch of newbs who hit diamond once or something think they can be pro and make 'teams' and shit. It's mostly junk. Unless the entire team is 3800+ AVERAGE, I wouldn't consider them anywhere near serious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That's why they're only 1000g!

I had about 20k g just sitting around. Bought four skins. Job well done.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dallas BioFuel has a nice ring to it. They should use the lirikPOOP emote as their new logo.

zVOafsg.jpg

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
London is destroying Seoul right now. Full hold on Numbani, and then full hold on Anubis.